Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reykken's Application :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reykken

Reykken's Application :D Empty
PostSubject: Reykken's Application :D   Reykken's Application :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Key:Sco0t1996
IGN:Reykken

Reason for applying:
I've been playing this game for a week(Ik it's not a lot of time) But I have learn how things work fast, have trained my pokes, and have gained some reputation btw. I think I would make a good apply because I always follow the rules, and help people. If I get admin I'd make people enforce the rules, and catch all the afk trainers.
Experience:
I've been everything from enforcer to owner. I've delt with new people to Naruto, new people to byond in general, complete and total idiots, trolls, abusers, and then just in general assholes who have nothing better to do then spam random games. I'd like to think that I know when its appropriate to mute, boot, and ban. I dont do favorites, and I've banned my own friends from games when I've had to before.

Owner:
Naruto rise of the blood shinobi
Naruto Final War
Co-Owner
Naruto Lost Souls Reborn
Teridal

Admin/Gm:
Naruto blind spot of the souls Reborn

Enforcer
Naruto Path of the Legendary Shinobi

And sadly my memory isn't letting me remember the name of the rest of the games. I've played BYOND for several years, and then I took a break for a few years. I've just come back from the break and I can't remember half of the games I use to play.

Final Thoughts
I think I have the support of a lot of players, and admins. I've proven that I'm helpful, that I know the game, and that I'm not a complete idiot. I do have my priorities straight, and my real life will always come before the game, but that doesn't mean that I won't be on the game. With high school, there are times when I am busy. But I'm on almost every night at least, and a lot of times I'm able to log on during the day as well. I think I deserve a shot at least at being an admin, but if not then it doesn't change anything. I'll continue to do what I've been doing, and help those that I can help.
Back to top Go down

Reykken's Application :D
Page 1 of 1