Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application: Hi my name is Buch!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buchalter97

GM Application: Hi my name is Buch! Empty
PostSubject: GM Application: Hi my name is Buch!   GM Application: Hi my name is Buch! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Byond Key: Buchalter97

In-game Name: Buch

Other Experience: I don't actually have other experience as an admin, but I do know a lot about pokemon, I'm generally fair, and I'm very readily available most of the time.

Why I Would Like to Become an admin: I like to help people and generally be friendly to people. I feel that I would be a good GM if given the opportunity. In fact Ura already tried me out last pwipe and said I did well, but the server went down before any final decision was made. So, keep me posted on that, I'll probly be in the game anyway.

Contact Info: My Email is buchalter97 @ gmail.com (please don't spam me D:) and I'm usually logged into BYOND, even if I'm not playing a game, I leave my comp on most of the time. So just gimme a shout.

Other Side Notes: I can icon fairly well (mostly sheets) so if you need some stuff iconned, you can always check with me to see If I can do it. Well that's about it.
Bye! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

GM Application: Hi my name is Buch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application: Hi my name is Buch!   GM Application: Hi my name is Buch! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 am

A good application, definitely going to take you under consideration, and sorry about last wipe.
Back to top Go down

GM Application: Hi my name is Buch!
Page 1 of 1