Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mick's Suggestions.Lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjt

Mjt

Mick's Suggestions.Lol Empty
PostSubject: Mick's Suggestions.Lol   Mick's Suggestions.Lol I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Well I think the E4 shouldn't have a cap really. Or there should be something aside from E4C for a person with all pokemon at the games cap to get. well 6.

I think GL's should have a lv 70 Req Because 40's are just to easy to get or 1 lv 70 and 2 lv 40's.

I think Instead of having Type GLs let people make their own Gym. It has to be Type specific but has Any type they choose! Only have 8 Though.
let them be Able to Name there Gym a Certain Type.

I think A few these are the only ones I know of but a few pokemon should get a stat boost-
Chimchar
Turtwig
Swinub
Skourpi- Only a slight str boost like+5 not really much-
Dratini
Larvitar
Gible
Bagon
The Lowest stat A balanced Pokemon should be able to have is like. 70-80 if you wanna give it a lot of extra in one and take off the other thats fine.But chimchar=15/15-30/30 Turtwig=20/20-35/35 Gible-well gibles decent Boost its str by like a possibly of 5-10 nothing much Skourpi-Like 5+ str or so it has OPed defense-Swinub-ok seriously? it has at most 50/46 or so...thats just BS. boost like 60+ str but make it average more like 90 110 possibility defense like 80 at max 60 as the lowest- Dratini-it averages a good 60/40 or so Lol horrid and its a Dragon! they need to have more Str so like. 110-120 str at the highest 90 minimum like 70-90 defense lowest to highest. Bagon-barely better than dratini..like 70/60 Max make it like a 120-130 max for str and like 80 max def it can have like 60 as the lowest it is rare.Final Larvitar- like an 80/60 is what its at now I think larvitars should have like 110 str max 100 min and like 90 max defense 70 minimum-

Nerfs.
Cophish needs a nerf fairly badly o_o they can have 540 or so str by lv 150.the average of 150 is like 500-520 and they do this EASILY. at the least make them rare. or just lower the gains a bit. Simple^.^

This is my opinion~ well and Frontier battles=Any time maybe 8 badges.But defiantly not that you have to beat the E4
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Mick's Suggestions.Lol   Mick's Suggestions.Lol I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Mjt wrote:
Well I think the E4 shouldn't have a cap really. Or there should be something aside from E4C for a person with all pokemon at the games cap to get. well 6.

I think GL's should have a lv 70 Req Because 40's are just to easy to get or 1 lv 70 and 2 lv 40's.

I think Instead of having Type GLs let people make their own Gym. It has to be Type specific but has Any type they choose! Only have 8 Though.
let them be Able to Name there Gym a Certain Type.

I think A few these are the only ones I know of but a few pokemon should get a stat boost-
Chimchar
Turtwig
Swinub
Skourpi- Only a slight str boost like+5 not really much-
Dratini
Larvitar
Gible
Bagon
The Lowest stat A balanced Pokemon should be able to have is like. 70-80 if you wanna give it a lot of extra in one and take off the other thats fine.But chimchar=15/15-30/30 Turtwig=20/20-35/35 Gible-well gibles decent Boost its str by like a possibly of 5-10 nothing much Skourpi-Like 5+ str or so it has OPed defense-Swinub-ok seriously? it has at most 50/46 or so...thats just BS. boost like 60+ str but make it average more like 90 110 possibility defense like 80 at max 60 as the lowest- Dratini-it averages a good 60/40 or so Lol horrid and its a Dragon! they need to have more Str so like. 110-120 str at the highest 90 minimum like 70-90 defense lowest to highest. Bagon-barely better than dratini..like 70/60 Max make it like a 120-130 max for str and like 80 max def it can have like 60 as the lowest it is rare.Final Larvitar- like an 80/60 is what its at now I think larvitars should have like 110 str max 100 min and like 90 max defense 70 minimum-

Nerfs.
Cophish needs a nerf fairly badly o_o they can have 540 or so str by lv 150.the average of 150 is like 500-520 and they do this EASILY. at the least make them rare. or just lower the gains a bit. Simple^.^

This is my opinion~ well and Frontier battles=Any time maybe 8 badges.But defiantly not that you have to beat the E4

My pancakes made ugly babies (waffles) and then those ugly babies made even uglier babies with cupcakes (muffins)
The suggestions look good :]
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Mick's Suggestions.Lol   Mick's Suggestions.Lol I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Thank you Mira. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick's Suggestions.Lol   Mick's Suggestions.Lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mick's Suggestions.Lol
Page 1 of 1