Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**

Go down 
+5
Superboy
Hamza09
Gold ゴールド
Dragonlord
Red
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Red

Red

**RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** Empty
PostSubject: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Ok. well i've had some suggestions which i put on occ only to be ignored. but seeing as how we have a suggestion thingy i thought i'd give it a go.

Suggestion #1: Lowest Gain per level
I know many if not all of you have had gone through a few lvls with your poke only a see that you haven't gained a single stat, and if you're like me were really annoyed by this. so my suggestion is to make the lowest gain per lvl A number greater than 0. nothing more to say about this one.

Suggestion #2: Capped Wild stats

Ok, i'm calling it, this is gonna be a controversial suggestion, but it's come to my attention that theres only a handful of pokemon that people use. I mean i'm sure you've all noticed it aswell. So my suggestion is to have all capped wild pokemon have the same capped stats in the wild, with some difference. like pokemon which excel in Hp have the same capped Hp in wild. Str whores have the same capped Str and etc... This is only to add variety in pokemon choices of coarse this doesn't mean that all pokemon will have the same stats since the boost per lvl varys. But please before u look at this and say. "Zomg, dis meens dat mai pinser gone have same str as fawkin magmotar in wild" no this just means that a capped magmotar in the wild will have the same amount of str in the wild as a capped pinser. as they level up they will have a difference. this will add alot or variety in the game While making things more balanced. and so everyone doesn't have the same pokemon, or have to have a certan set of pokemon to be "Good"

Suggestion #3: Custom icons

Ok I'm glad you hung in there and continued reading. this is where things get a little more simple and less controversial, this speaks for itself just for people to show off their icons. note: for the most part i'm only thinking about custom character icons and not pokemon. I.e Not pikachu with a hat or something.

Suggestion #4: Viridian Gymleader
As you can see my suggestions are getting a little dumb, but i really like this one. According to bulbapedia this gym currently has no pokemon type. (Can't post link) so just go on google and search virdian gym and click the bulbapedia link
And is currently run by this smexy guy. (i can't post links cause i'm new. so just go on google and look up pokemon Blue and click on the bulbapedia link) use this for an icon
I think this should be used for people who are rly. good but just don't wanna be E4. or don't make the cut. i just think it will add some more fun to the game.

Well thats all i can think of right now. If you have any suggestions of your own or u have some kind of modifications to mine feel free to add. ~Red

Last edited by Red on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonlord

Dragonlord

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:49 pm

I like Number 1 and 4. Number 2's ok. Number 3 not as ok as the others.... ( i didn't like that one).
For number 4 we can't have to many gyms. so we can remove 1 like ghost for this. Or remove like Flying
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Dragonlord wrote:
I like Number 1 and 4. Number 2's ok. Number 3 not as ok as the others.... ( i didn't like that one).
For number 4 we can't have to many gyms. so we can remove 1 like ghost for this. Or remove like Flying

Acutally, if i was to push for urahara to use one of the suggestions it'd be #2. because i rly hate the lack of variety i see in pokemon teams. and the unbalencedness (i don't think thats a word) of the pokemon
Back to top Go down
Gold ゴールド

Gold ゴールド

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:11 pm

I like Ideas #1 #3 and #4
Back to top Go down
Hamza09

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:02 am

Same as gold i liked 1 ,3 and 4
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:15 am

Well tell me whats wrong with suggestion #2 cause I'm serious. i absolutely HATE the lack of variety, and the unbalancedness. Why shouldn't i be able to use a Hopip? or a pidgy? just cause freaking honchcrow has way better stats then it. Aka the game is unbalanced. note: I'm not trolling the game or the owner or w/e i seriously wanna use other types of Pokemon without worrying that it's underpowered just cause other Pokemon have way better stats in the wild. I just think that it would be better for everyone. and that the game would be ALOT more balanced.

On another note, I'm happy that you guys like the other suggestions. i was sure that #1 was good, but i was a little bit shaky on #4.

Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Red wrote:
Well tell me whats wrong with suggestion #2 cause I'm serious. i absolutely HATE the lack of variety, and the unbalancedness. Why shouldn't i be able to use a Hopip? or a pidgy? just cause freaking honchcrow has way better stats then it. Aka the game is unbalanced.
Why can't you use a Hopip? Same reason someone chooses Salamancer over a Pidgey.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Urahara wrote:
Red wrote:
Well tell me whats wrong with suggestion #2 cause I'm serious. i absolutely HATE the lack of variety, and the unbalancedness. Why shouldn't i be able to use a Hopip? or a pidgy? just cause freaking honchcrow has way better stats then it. Aka the game is unbalanced.
Why can't you use a Hopip? Same reason someone chooses Salamancer over a Pidgey.

Well. thats my point. i could understand that if we had some different methods of attacking but we don't. this game is based on stats and levels. if 10 pokemon have great stats while others have sucky ones which ones do you suppose will be used? meaning there will be little to no variety of pokemon teams, which is a reflection of an unbalanced game.

But what did you think about the other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Kurei

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 pm

I actually agree with number 2. I bet you anything 1/2 of us go into the wild searching out our favorites and end up going "Oh crap, they're not on the OP'd list". Heck, a lot of my favorites qualify as "underused" like Jumpluff, Medicham, and Starly. They're not counted as overpowered, so the few times I played, I had to change my team up and it ended up like this...here it comes...

Bagon, Beldum, Magmortar, Electivire, Zangoose, and Seviper >.>

It'd be a good push for diversity if stats were tailored and balanced to where the base wild stats didn't go over a certain point. Diversity is always a major issue in byond pokemon games. In fact, the -only- diverse pokemon game I've seen is down working even more on it's diversity. lol.
Back to top Go down
Tremaine
Admin
Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:16 pm

I like #1, 2, and 3 Dont really care about 4 to much.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeraceagainsttime.forumotion.com
Dragonite

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:50 am

Never add, #3.
IMO it would suck then seeing everyone with random icons, not even related to Pokemon lagging the game due to them. Wouldn't really care if there was someday a Tourney/Event and the winner would get Custom icon, but not adding this for a verb.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:30 pm

I dont really agree with 2. Some pokemon are supposed to be better than others. lots of things need buffs and a few need Debuffs
Back to top Go down
Kurei

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:25 pm

A lot need debuffs really. A salamance being leagues better than say a common pidgey makes sense, but the same pidgey is severely outclassed by solrock, aron, geodude, etc...xD

Should have differing wild stats depending on rarity and type, maybe also make all pokes default to a "standard" stat after capture. I.E. Bagons when captured start at 230 hp, 110 atk, and 85 def when captured, defaulted to lv1.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**   **RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**RED's BIG BAG OF SUGGESTIONS**
Page 1 of 1