Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dip and Twirl(dtrain is starting to feel sad)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dtrain

Dip and Twirl(dtrain is starting to feel sad) Empty
PostSubject: Dip and Twirl(dtrain is starting to feel sad)   Dip and Twirl(dtrain is starting to feel sad) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:05 pm

looks like these bullies are at it again, what there doing here is the old fashion dip and twril. i have proof of them blocking me from the game intrupting my training and also saying some really nasty things. there are trying to get me banned and they will not stop until that happens. they will alter bend truth and stop at nothing. heres a soultion superbnoy z or anyone else on staff go undercover and you can see for yourself that dtrain a god fearing man with not a single bad bone in his body. he just want everyone to get along for a better tommorrow. i will proclaim my innocent because well im innocent. i will not let an army lead by hate stop me from playing a game im found of.

seriosly, dtrain
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Dip and Twirl(dtrain is starting to feel sad) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dip and Twirl(dtrain is starting to feel sad)   Dip and Twirl(dtrain is starting to feel sad) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Dip and Twirl(dtrain is starting to feel sad)
Page 1 of 1