Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D-Train Breaking the rules(READ)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirawr

D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) Empty
PostSubject: D-Train Breaking the rules(READ)   D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:24 am

(making a format to be professional lmfao)
Name of player: D-train

Players Key: Champion123

Reason: Causing mass arguments and killing peoples pokemon while they train (proof) and blocking entrances.

Proof (screenshot of attack log under the screenshot): You can clearly see D-Train and his shellos attacking marcs pupitar.
D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) PokemonRaceAgainstTime2012-08-22091826
D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) F
Back to top Go down
zetjex

PostSubject: Re: D-Train Breaking the rules(READ)   D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 am

he tried to kill my pokes to but i return them before he does it he really has to go men this is not fun
Back to top Go down
MarcTheDude

PostSubject: Re: D-Train Breaking the rules(READ)   D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:30 am

He seriously just needs to be banned, He acts all innocent and acts like the victim when super or Z are around but when no admins are on hes a completely different thing, You CANNOT reason with him, I've tried SEVERAL times and yet its like it goes in one ear and comes right the fuuck back out the other, He constantly causes trouble, Mass arguments, Killing ppls pokes Mid training, Blocking all of that, Theres is no other way to stop him he needs to be banned, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: D-Train Breaking the rules(READ)   D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 am

I don't have 100% proof except for the chat log, but he did it again and killed keffys corphish.
D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) Blah
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: D-Train Breaking the rules(READ)   D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:33 am

This sh!t is getting out of hand, LULz is taking the time to block the 2nd floor unknown cave (he is letting people in, but not Dtrain) so people can fucking train in peace.
Back to top Go down
bamf196

PostSubject: Re: D-Train Breaking the rules(READ)   D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Wow and we were blamed for starting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Train Breaking the rules(READ)   D-Train Breaking the rules(READ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D-Train Breaking the rules(READ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: Complaints-
Jump to: