Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Radac.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuga

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 am

First of all, a GM insulting a player right after coming, without whatseover reason?
That's really...pathetic. I'd understand players, but a GM? What's next, he will be banning me without reason?

Proof:
img827.imageshack.us/img827/2001/abuse1.png

Second of all, booting me without reason? What if i'd forgot to save? Because of his abusing boot, i would lose my newly catched Pokes or levels? Was that supposed to be an example? If so, you should atleast warn me. But this my sir, was an abuse.

Proof:
img15.imageshack.us/img15/5961/abuse2.png

I seriously don't think this should stay like that.

There. He is digging a grave for himself, not my fault.

EDIT:

img52.imageshack.us/img52/1866/abuse3e.png

The hell? That's a COMPLETE Abuse over there. Wtf, he banned me WITHOUT REASON? Seriously?
Kisuke, you know what to do with him. That's enough of proof he's an abuser.

Seriously? What did i do? I never AFK Trained, i never abused anything, never went against any rules. He just came online, insulted me, booted, and banned afterwards, then logged off.

Kisuke, for that abuse, don't let anyone get his Pokes, also fire/ban him ASAP. He's wasting my time for making me type this, instead when i could play.

What's now, Reykken and Mezashi? You still want to insult me for lying? Or did you finally realized it all?

It's all over.

EDIT 2:
LOL, HE BANNED PRIDE, KISUKE AND GENESIS TOO.

freeimagehosting.net/kow5r
freeimagehosting.net/25iqr
freeimagehosting.net/ql696

SO IN TOTAL, People he randomly banned:
Ryuga (Me)
Mick
Kisuke
Genesis
Pride

Abuse Jailed: Miranda.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Key   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 pm

What is your key?
Back to top Go down
Tails
Admin
Tails

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Ryuga we need cho key badly, answer this ASAP
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:16 am

Key: Godzilla270

Sorry for late reply, i was sleeping. Hope you will read this fast, im still banned D:
Back to top Go down
[Galactic] Locke

[Galactic] Locke

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:34 am

Ill make sure they fix it mkay?
I MISS YOU!:S
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 am

Thanks.

I got way too abused, so of course im getting unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Radac logged in and randomly banned me again, so..unban me any mod again Razz

He probably got unbanned due to a Server Reboot.

Kisuke, if you read this, take his powers off for good (Due to the obvious abusing), and ban him.

UNBAN MY KEY, GODZILLA270
Back to top Go down
Reykken

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:12 am

Loool at you, it's not like Radac care about the game or so, because it is a GAME, and you,Mick,and Miranda take it like it's your life or so lol. I really didn't used to care about getting Radac pokes back, since my pokes were cool already. Meh, learn to take the things about games less seriously or you will make it your life lol! lol! lol! lol! <3
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:59 am

You're a total idiot Reykken. Does the fact that Radac doesn't care about the game gives him persmission to abuse? It seems that it's completely reverse what you said, and he actually CARES about it, if he logins everyday.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Well atleast I have some arguments so I don't have to insult you like you do, screw that nigga. You recognized that you didn't got a life. AAAANDDDD, you said PRAT sucked and it was boring right now, so you were going to leave, and hey, you're here again Very Happy. In fact, I have quit since I was only wasting time with my friends and PRAT until the school started, so I don't care about the game farao. And I'm so shocked about you telling to Kisuke to don't let Radac give his pokes away since you asked Radac for his pokes when he told us he was going to leave affraid you're just mad because only Mezashi and Me recived his pokes so you came there to fuck him up, fail a bit more pl0x and come @me.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:54 pm

You're the one that writes over 9000 sentences against me. Besides, why should i be mad against somebody who doesn't even care about the game? You're the one who's failing. And again, if you didn't cared, you wouldn't visit the forums or even care about me.

Radac was the one that said PRAT sucked, but is keep logging into it. I never said it Sucked itself. Stop thinking up things.

And what's with the thing where i asked for pokes? Screenshot or gtfo. Second made up thing you just thought up. I have screenshots for my proof, now i want to see some of your ones.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Trolls these days, smh.
Back to top Go down
Tails
Admin
Tails

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 pm

^ ikr.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Why should I show proofs if idgaf about u here or not e.e, I never, NEVER, talked to you, and you keep telling shit about me when I didn't ever bothered you Wink.

And yes, you said the game suck, I don't care if u say you didn't or not, I know what you said.
I log on the forum because I WANT TO, it's not your forum so I can do whatever I want to do ,k?k.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Cool, keep on trolling the forum. At least give me some entertainment you pawns.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:15 pm

^Random post so much or so? Because I didn't trolled on that last post, be careful, or you're gonna get an arrow to the knee.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Reykken wrote:
^Random post so much or so? Because I didn't trolled on that last post, be careful, or you're gonna get an arrow to the knee.
Be careful, or you're going to find out how much I don't give a F---
Back to top Go down
Reykken

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Sir/Girl or whateva you're, I'm not gonna answer to the rift raft anymore, not like you're not good enough to make me put some effort on a post, so yeah yeah sure, but really, be careful of the arrows to the knee.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Reykken wrote:
Sir/Girl or whateva you're, I'm not gonna answer to the rift raft anymore, not like you're not good enough to make me put some effort on a post, so yeah yeah sure, but really, be careful of the arrows to the knee.

Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you need to stop replying if you don't want too. And bitch please, bring it.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:37 pm

I answer because it's too fun to stop to do so ,shorty.
Getonmahlevel. <3
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Reykken wrote:
I answer because it's too fun to stop to do so ,shorty.
Getonmahlevel. <3
Get laid.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 pm

No if it's not with you.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Reykken wrote:
No if it's not with you.
Wasn't asking. Don't flatter yourself, you probably look like ape shit smeared on a cracker.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:16 pm

You probably look like Dear Radac. 9k= Don't you? V-Nasty <3
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Reykken wrote:
You probably look like Dear Radac. 9k= Don't you? V-Nasty <3

Sorry, but don't compare me to that dog you call a sister, MMK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Radac. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Radac.   Dear Radac. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Radac.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next