Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YouTube UsernameCollector

Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside] Empty
PostSubject: Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside]   Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:22 pm

First Radac now Z. Every GM is power-hungry. Seriously Kisuke, why don't you atleast watch over them, instead of making noobs Level 3 GMs?

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/proofoa.png/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/proof2lq.png/

Now, we don't know how many people's Pokemon have been Protein+Iron abused randomly, therefore i hereby declare a Wipe incoming.

To Z: If you will read this, don't try to make some lame excuses like "I've hosted a contest to boost someone's Pokemon and Silver was the winner". Then how would you explain your own Pokemon boosted like that too?

Smh, this game really sucks with GMs like that. Kisuke, do something or it will go more downhill than ever.

EDIT: And if by any chance this is an in-game glitch to do things like that, then it shouldn't be abused or told to other people anyways. So you're on lose-lose situation, and won't avoid my truthful Judgement.

@Kisuke
I know you have your own life, but if you have a game like that, atleast try to find better people as GMs, these who are active, and can be trusted. Otherwise this game can just be stopped being hosted as you see what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside]   Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:08 pm

We are going to have a wipe after this big update Kisuke is working on, hop the fuck off dude. Us people are busy and don't have all the time to sit on our asses making this game perfect in the way you want it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside]   Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Sora wrote:
We are going to have a wipe after this big update Kisuke is working on, hop the fuck off dude. Us people are busy and don't have all the time to sit on our asses making this game perfect in the way you want it.

Hop? This is an abuse, and we need to have more GMs to watch over other GMs and Players like that. And what do you mean by "The way i want it". I can't report anything because your almighty "holy" GM has been proved to be abusing? So you need to resort to insults, lol.

If this game will stay like that, then i see it dying very fast. Unbalanced, other players can randomly get edited Pokemon just because they're friends with Z.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside]   Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 pm

I only read the first sentence, I apologize.. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside]   Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:19 am

Sora wrote:
I only read the first sentence, I apologize.. xD

Okay, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside]   Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lmao at this game's GMs, First Radac, now Eltio/Z [Proof inside]
Page 1 of 1