Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jake Steel GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Steel

Jake Steel GM application Empty
PostSubject: Jake Steel GM application   Jake Steel GM application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 pm

BYOND Keys: JakeSteel132 and JakeSteel132132

BYOND Name: JakeSteel

BYOND Experiences: I have played a few versions of PRAT and have been an admin on Dungeon Master.

Games: Mostly PRAT and Dungeon Master

Why I am applying: I realy like PRAT and think ill make a good GM.

Why I should be made a GM: I have played a few versions of PRAT and seen good admins and GMs, but also bad ones as well. Im hopeing to be a GM to help new people when they need it. I will not be one of those people who use it to gain an advantage over other players. I hat when GMs do that and im not going to do it to other people.

Time Zone: Central time zone.

How long I spend online: Im online quite a bit, but i am known to take breaks every few weeks.

Contact: Can't post anything till one week is up just pm me and ill give it to you from there. Cool
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Jake Steel GM application   Jake Steel GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Need more information on why you're applying..
Back to top Go down
Jake Steel

PostSubject: Re: Jake Steel GM application   Jake Steel GM application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Urahara wrote:
Need more information on why you're applying..

Im basically applying because i realy like the game and think there should be GMs that have played the game alot and know what they are doing, and like i said there have been bad ones and i think would make a good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake Steel GM application   Jake Steel GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake Steel GM application
Page 1 of 1