Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yus11

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:45 am

Key: Yuszard13

Player Name: Yus11

Other Experience: been Admin on PRAT b4 and have played since 08, I have been admin on other games such as Pokemon Omega Finale, Battle Force, Pokemon Battlefield, Pokemon Dragon Battle, Pokemon Thunder Realms, Pokemon Flames of Adventure, Pokemon Phantom Sky, Pokemon Skies of Revolution and a few others I can't remember. Obviously, I'm experienced in pokemon.

Why Would I like to be Staff: So that I can help people more then I already do. I can only answer people's questions, but if I was admin I could help them much more with their problems, like if they get stuck, or if they get bugged. Also I think I would make a good GM and not abuse and enforce the rules pretty well. I also think that PRAT had crashed several times due to the previous admins who were terrible; Sin, Brandon, Cloud... you know what I mean. Another thing is that a lot of people know me and think Im very helpful and nice.

Contact Info: I'm probably gonna make an MSN soon, but I do have Gmail, just can't post it here because it won't let me.

Closing Notes: No further notes other then I hope you choose me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:37 am

Pretty good application, however, I didn't forget that one issue you and I had last wipe..
Back to top Go down

GM application
Page 1 of 1