Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghirahim's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghirahim17

Ghirahim's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Key: catcat8888

Player Name: Ghirahim

Other Experience: Temp. Moderator on a few online games like gaiaonline (i quited though) and one byond game

Why Would I like to be Staff: there are too many people getting away with stuff during the morning and when GM's are not on; plus im there most of the time and i know alot of people on PRAT.

Contact Info: catcat88888@hotmail.com

Closing Notes: my sis is still a Moderator on Gaiaonline :3
also if anyone needs a head start on gaia or maplestory, just contact me Smile

(P.S.) some people suggested that i should go for Admin, im not really going for anything fancy, just something to stop some people from getting away with stuff, you know what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Larten

PostSubject: Re: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:23 pm

I vote for him to be admin. he's on alot of the time and he takes sides with no one. he'll make a good admin
Back to top Go down
Ghirahim17

PostSubject: Re: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:43 pm

i want to stop stuff like this(5 on youtube did this one today):

https://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii584/catcta8888/?action=view&current=Capture.png

and impersonation (5 on youtube also did this one today):

https://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii584/catcta8888/?action=view&current=Capture2.png
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:35 pm

You need some lessons on proper grammar. Oh, the first picture gives me the hint that you are a homophobe?
Back to top Go down
Ghirahim17

PostSubject: Re: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:35 am

not exactly, if someone says that they're gay or someone, hey, thats fine, that there business, and the first picture was 5 on youtube spamming the chat saying he's gay, he was trying to look like P.-king and frame him of spamming.........that dude just wont quit

oh, and also as far as grammer, mines is nothing compared to application mira's (no offence mira!).......wait, i think she is probably going to hunt me down for saying that.......
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:07 pm

lmfao! she probably will, you best hope she doesn't see this.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:58 am

Ghirahim17 wrote:
not exactly, if someone says that they're gay or someone, hey, thats fine, that there business, and the first picture was 5 on youtube spamming the chat saying he's gay, he was trying to look like P.-king and frame him of spamming.........that dude just wont quit

oh, and also as far as grammer, mines is nothing compared to application mira's (no offence mira!).......wait, i think she is probably going to hunt me down for saying that.......

This is not school, so NIGGA idgaf about grammar. Btw it is Grammar, not grammer. Stop talking shit when you misspelled that C:
Back to top Go down
Ghirahim17

PostSubject: Re: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:35 am

oh well, this is my application Super and the other admins
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:09 pm

I approve ghira for level 1 admin. He's chill, he isn't an idiot, he actually has natural respect for other players.
Back to top Go down
Ghirahim17

PostSubject: Re: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Sora wrote:
I approve ghira for level 1 admin. He's chill, he isn't an idiot, he actually has natural respect for other players.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghirahim's Application   Ghirahim's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghirahim's Application
Page 1 of 1