Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi

Takashi

Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application   Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Key: Thulani123

Player Name: Kylun Arumasa/ Zane

Other Experience: I have been staff/ admin/ head admin on other games as well I was an owner on one of my games that I had helped create along with my friend, but in the years I no longer map,code, or icon, although I am still trying to learn to Icon abit again but I am not sure if I would be useful much in iconing though

Why Would I like to be Staff: As an old staff member on other games I do realize that games can get crazy, especially PRAT believe me. In such cases I would take the initiative of trying to help everyone as much as I could, and keeping the crowd down and on caps. But everyone seems to have fun so in such cases I would join in but in an administrative manor. And as well I have found many bugs myself in other games that I am sure I could point out a few things in the game and give ideas on improving the game itself and making sure everyone is happy Very Happy (Service with a smile is my motto)

Contact Info: master.tp@hotmail.com

Closing Notes:Service with a smile, and I hope you will consider thy offer, Arigato Des Arimas
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application   Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:30 am

Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application Woo
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application   Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:31 am

Mirawr wrote:
Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application Woo

Mick approves as well he's my lil bro and I've seen him take action when he needs to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application   Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1