Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Re:App Buch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buchalter97

GM Re:App  Buch Empty
PostSubject: GM Re:App Buch   GM Re:App  Buch I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Key: Buchalter97

Player Name: Buch or some variant of the name. Always has Buch in it.

Experience: I've been admin on several of the byond pokemon games on and off including this one a few times. I played them a lot so I know how the games work and I'm very familiar with pokemon in general so if players need help with more than just game technicalities then I'm there. I've been playing byond games for years so I'm very familiar with the program.

Why I would like to be Staff: From the start, PRAT has been a favorite byond game of mine and despite some of the drama that was going around still is. I like to help people and I have a lot of free time as of late, so I want to volunteer it to help the game in any way I can.

Contact Info: I am almost always on my pager, so you can leave me a page, and if I'm not, my email is buchalter97@gmail.com so you can use that as a last resort and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

Closing Notes: ....d3rp.
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

GM Re:App  Buch Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Re:App Buch   GM Re:App  Buch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Something that seriously concerns me about you being staff is your reputation in the game. Also, your history as an admin. You had several chances. I also don't know if this is completely true but you gave Hi No Kitsune a custom icon and legendary?
Back to top Go down

GM Re:App Buch
Page 1 of 1