Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!

Go down 
+5
Buchalter97
devius
Fake
Mirawr
Tails
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tails
Admin
Tails

Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! Empty
PostSubject: Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:55 am

Alright so simply put! As some may know an some others. I have been given tourney verbs and such! *yay Tails woot yadayada* But For Pokemon Contests! I need judges to work the judge tables. I can trust many of you but I need at least 4 people who are active TOGETHER. meaning youre on alot often as at least 2 other judges. I only need 3 but it doesnt hurt to get a extra judge. so apply here and such with some info of why you wanna judge. also must be able to follow the rules below.

1. Dont be bias. if you hate a player, judge them the same -_-
2. if you hate Rp. dont even read the rest of this sentence just dont apply.
3.if youre not willing to read the rps in detail. dont apply.
4. if you have NO imagination of whats going on. please dont apply.
5.Dont be a grammer Nazi. Its RP ok-_- they might use an accent or just simply mispell something. Dont go raging or flaming about it. Leave it be and simply ask what are they talking about if you dont understand.
6. Have common sense.

I dont really have a certain application just kinda give a note of why would you want to do it.
Also if youre a judge you ARE allowed to compete in contests. but there must be 3 judges at the table at all times.

---RULES---

Im going to go ahead explain the rules since i dont want to double post.

Appeal Round!

yay its the first round of the contest. everyone is all excited and everyone is staring at the guy with a level 300 =D but dont worry! There is no fighting! you do not fight at all so its safe for all to enter *yayyyy*

Alright, so its your turn. Time to RP. There really are no rules here. just send out and go nuts with imagination. just dont make it TOO long. a paragraph is ok but please not like a storybook. and really guys just get creative its not that hard. dont just do things like "GO vulpix use Ember! *shoots fire into the sky and it sparkles down*" The end.

NO
We dont want that. It should be "Go Vulpix use Dig! THEN follow up with Ember! *vulpix digs holes into the ground then fills each with a light ember attack* NOW RELEASE! *vulpix releases the embers making fire works into the sky*" See not that hard.

RP Battle Round!

Oh snap made it round 2? Thumbs up! lol! Now here comes the battle! "BUT TAILS YOU SAID NO FIGHTING IMA DIE TO THIS GUY" No shush. Remember, no touching the other pokemon. (we will DQ u and if you complain well have fun in jail.)

Both of you send out, I hide a number behind me and ask what it is. closest one gets first move( or simply ill have someone whisper me a number and ask which one is it)

I set the Judge tables to show 40-40 this is your health just like in the show. The better your opponent does in attacking you, the lower your health will get (highest to go down is 10) first to 0 loses. (sometimes we will go into negative health mode IF we believe you can come back and win)
OHKO MOVES LIKE GUILLOTINE AND FISSURE WILL NOT KILL THE OPPONENT SO DONT TRY IT cat

*edit* ALSO NO GOD MOD. Dont just go *EXPLOSION! AHUEHUEHUE NOW AGAIN AND AGAIN AND NOW METRONOME TO LUSTER PURGE!!!* No. you will be judged poorly and possibly DQ.

On your turn you will RP attack the opponent while trying to be smart, beautiful, complete overpower, epic, cool, etc. You are limited to 2 moves per turn and you have a 5 moveset (meaning you cant have more than 5 different moves)

In Double Contests one pokemon will use 2 moves and the other pokemon will use 1 move. both will have a moveset of 5.

If you win. congratz you get tokens and a ribbon. runner up gets a token. yay. SO HAVE FUN AND APPLY BELOW

Also after a couple i will host a Grand Festival, Alot more competitive, alot more harsh judges, and a BETTER PRIZE(maybe a rare poke? maybe a house HINT HINT) but you will have to have a ribbon to enter.

-Yours Truely,
Kurama "Tails" Fukyoutsune Misaki III

Last edited by Tails on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:56 am

A rule that should be there: NO god mode.
Other than that.
This is great :]
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 am

Why I should be a judge: Well lets face it, I don't really train, I only go for pokemon just for the pokemon and not stats, I love contests and being a coordinator. :]
Back to top Go down
Tails
Admin
Tails

PostSubject: Re: Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:59 am

That was the whole OHKO thing lol but ill edit it.
Back to top Go down
Fake

PostSubject: Re: Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:52 am

I wanna be a judge o.O
Back to top Go down
devius

devius

PostSubject: Re: Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:51 am

You can count with me as judge Wink
Back to top Go down
Buchalter97

PostSubject: Buch Wanna be Judge :D   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:43 pm

I think I would make a good judge. I'm not really biased, and I have a certain spark in my imagination for RP's, I can tell when someone put effort and creativity in their RP and how much. I don't think it really requires any more qualifications than that does it? All about the IMAGINATION!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm

In game name-Mick
I would enjoy being a judge. I'm not a bias person when it comes to competitions I can judge fairly and I always enjoyed watching the Contests on the show.Lol I think I can have a fairly good imagination as well.
Back to top Go down
Mezashi

Mezashi

PostSubject: Re: Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm

I'd like to be a Contest Judge.. lol
Back to top Go down
Mi Amore Cadenza

PostSubject: Re: Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:16 pm

View on the topic: I have always valued the beauty of Pokemon and how graceful and elegant they are when they're in the heat of battle. I am in awe when I see a visually pleasing combination of attacks and movements and it is clear that some people and their Pokemon are very talented coordinators.

Why would I like to become a judge: If I was to judge and evaluate others' performance, I'd look into several aspects such as orginality/imagination, visuals, description and possibly more. I would judge everyone fairly and unbiased, as I believe this is the one and only way to truly choose the best person to win.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application and I'd like to ask you to consider me.
Regards,
Cadence

Back to top Go down
Takashi

Takashi

PostSubject: Judging Applicatione   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Why do I want to be a judge you ask? Because I Zane/Kylun/ w,e name I use on their with the Key Thulani123 would make a great judge. I have been in previous contests myself, I have been playing the game for a while really. And from the last era, the old times I know how judging should be like. I am not bias at all and I believe in equality (Ok going back on task). Ok so as I was saying in all moments I know that judging can be really fun and things should be run quickly and smoothly but if it would lead to that I would take a leadership role into making people calmer, and still allowing the constestant enough time to finish what he is doing without being rushed. Thank You

Vote Zane For President Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!   Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judges needed! Contest Rule Regulations!
Page 1 of 1