Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lying On D-Train

Go down 
+4
MarcTheDude
Mirawr
bamf196
Dtrain
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dtrain

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:09 am

Frist off im D-Train...... hello all. I do admit my faults in the whole uprising agianst me. But there are many holes in this argument they prestent to you. I have been bully so bad on this game. they control everything they have more power then me. EV honesty can back me up on this, when i say i havent block and entrance since my waring. nor have i kill a pokemon since my waring either. i have been minding my own business and they have been trolling me.

For instant they block me from the inside of the cave, i was mad so i block them in. vixi a new player can back up this clam as when she tried to enter the cave she was told sorry i cant let you in bc dtrain with you.

I see Lulz havent been a fan of mines, but he needs to drop his act , and get with the real. he follow or should i say stalk me throughout the map. and kill my pokemon. heres some proof
Pokemon Info:Unbreon(Bam) attacks Tyranitar(DTrain) for 35 damage!

now the same crew that have been attack me trap me for no good reason and are bulling me, heres various examples of them doing so

aspiring admin miranda who on a side note (was ran off dmg bc she was a pyscho) did the following
C:\Users\Cobalt\Documents\BYOND\screenshots\Pokemon Race Against Time 2012-08-20 055411.png

she also go on to say the following

y:{Novice Trainer} Miranda says: He is looking at me
Say:{Novice Trainer} Miranda says: HE SO UIGLY
Say:{Novice Trainer} Miranda says: FUGLY
Say:{Novice Trainer} Miranda says: FCKED UP

Un real but it gets worst her companion bam also added fuel to the fire by stating the following

OC:{Ghost Gymleader} Bam: Defention of Noob: A Person With Weak Intellegence, Ask to many questions, has low self-esteem, and is very ignorant.
OOC:{Ghost Gymleader} Bam: OOC:{Magma Co Leader} Yami: i dont have any ballz left
OOC:{Ghost Gymleader} Bam: OOC:{Magma Co Leader} Yami: i dont have any ballz left
OOC:{Ghost Gymleader} Bam: I cum to all the profanity you are spreading!
System: Bam has been auto-muted for 1 minute for spamming.

as you can see he spam insult at my expense , then mirandi also added in her take on the matter

they then procced to make admin decsion on my behalf by saying they would presuade superboy to ban me for no reason
{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: D train
OOC:{Novice Trainer} DTrain: your a lair
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: Not right now xD I don't have reqs.
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: No Dtrain
OOC:{Novice Trainer} DTrain: pathtic and alone in life
OOC:{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: All I know is
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: You are about to get banned <3 fag
OOC:{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: Ur getting banned
OOC:{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: Whether u like it or not
some other time
Pokemon Info:Mick(Marcy Marc) attacks Haxorus(DTrain) for 236 damage!
Pokemon Info:Haxorus(DTrain) fainted!
OC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: DFAG
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: get the fck off.
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: Dumbass
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: Pussy hating
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: D!ck sucking.
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: Homo.
they used a joke (i havent kill any pokemon since my last waring)
OOC:{Novice Trainer} DTrain: marcy knew i was joking
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: Dtrain
OOC:{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: U werent joking
OOC:{Magma Grunt} Ben: ok
OOC:{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: U said that b4
OOC:{Magma Grunt} Ben: marc
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: No one likes your cawk sucking ass.
OOC:{Ghost Gymleader} Bam: mira
OOC:{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: Yeah?
OOC:{Magma Grunt} Ben: i gotta ask
OOC:{Novice Trainer} DTrain: i was joking
OOC:{Ghost Gymleader} Bam: remember are dreams of spelling fuc.k you with unowns ? D:
OOC:{Novice Trainer} Miranda: If you was on a boat, you would be too busy sucking c.ock and getting full of "semon"
OOC:{Magma Grunt} Ben: is it mar-key marc...or mar-see??
Back to top Go down
bamf196

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:11 am

D train, u killed my lvl 23 eevee right when i logged in -_- and then i confronted u about it, and u called me a liar
Back to top Go down
bamf196

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:13 am

And also, i was typing, i hit the keys on accident... but sure, think my mute macro was for you idiot -_-
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:15 am

Lets get some facts straight dumbass.
First, I was not "ran off of DMG" I still login, and Idgaf wtf people think on there, I just do it for the shitz and giggles. And I only went on there because PRAT was down and to talk to cori. So your little "ran off" is false and utterly stupid.

Second, even zeek has a screen shot of you saying you kill peoples pokemon, go to school, and gtfo <3
Bye~
Back to top Go down
MarcTheDude

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:15 am

D train we have visual proof of u saying you were killing ppls pokemon when no admins were present and we have visual proof of you attacking other ppls pokes, Not even to mention all the complaints because you killed most ppl on prat's pokemon, And u have no sign of stopping so you need to leave or be banned, and since you dont wanna leave, You're getting banned
Back to top Go down
Lord-Zeek

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:19 am

Lying On D-Train 55mal5

End of conversation

And btw D Train learn some english its "warning" not waring lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Dtrain

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Twisting my words   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 am

[b]I did say that but it was meant as a joke. lol
Back to top Go down
bamf196

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:28 am

You dont joke about braking a rule, look do you joke about killing some1? no why? cause its braking the law and the cap wills ee it as a threat... just like this -_- now gtfo
Back to top Go down
Ghirahim17

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 am

He Ko'ed my pokemon when i was training in the Unown Cave, i didnt wake up to play this game to get attacked by this idiot.........
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 am

The grammar in this whole argument blows! <3 ;c
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 am

The way I see it, everyone's in fault. I don't want to hear more about this DTrain shit and stuff, cause the next person that can provide me logs of someone blocking gets the other guy banned. Happy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lying On D-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying On D-Train   Lying On D-Train I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lying On D-Train
Page 1 of 1