Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GH's Admin app! J

Go down 
+2
Mirawr
Talorp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Talorp

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Key:Talorp

Player Name:GH

Other Experience:CO-Owner Of the original pokemon race agaisnt time.

Why Would I like to be Staff:Id like to be staff cuz well....I was here since day 1. Before we even knew Ura. When the pokes didnt even pop out the grass. I have Outstanding knowledge over the game, I was on everyday, and I kept the game entertained with Events like every 3 hours. Now some people might think im a abuser from what Sin said and how he banned me, but its not true. I was a great help to the game, adding various sorts of Icons(And a little bit of coding jajaja) So yea...Thats why I wanna be admin.

Contact Info:Uhhh...Ura u already have my msn so I dont need to put it on here <.<

Closing Notes:GH, Super Kami Guru GH, GH The Saiyan, Supa GH, GH Norris, GH Lee, Bruce GH
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 pm

I approve if my input counts <3
I MISS MY GH XD
Back to top Go down
Reykken

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 pm

I've seen you in NTFB, and in forums of NTFB, and you seem pretty cool and nice, so if you haven't took an arrow to the knee , you got my support bro.
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:15 pm

The current PRAT is the original PRAT.. nothing's changed. And I heard you were an extremely lazy admin. -.-
Back to top Go down
Reykken

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:47 pm

And I know you're the owner and you're always AFK, so nothing wrong with being lazy._.
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:49 pm

My job as the owner is to improve PRAT and help when I can... and when I'm AFK I'm usually programming, so... yeah, I'm fulfilling my job perfectly, in my opinion. and this is why I have admins..
Back to top Go down
Reykken

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:52 pm

The best admin ever( Radac ) is gone, nuff said, PRAT is dying because of the owner, don't care if I get banned or not.
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:55 pm

lol, Radac quit, so, yeah, tough luck on that.. and explain how I'm destroying PRAT, please.. oh and also you won't get banned lol. I promote you speaking your mind, I enjoy the criticism.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 pm

You talked without knowing anything when Radac gave me his pokes <--too bad.
The damn pokes were legit, because he afk trained, but the poke got deleted brah, so the other pokes where legit and he decided to gave me.
Then u put the game down, without warning us to save or saving files, and I lost them all ._.
After that you, child molester, came @me and you told me to delete my pokes, when they weren't the pokes that Radac gave me, I lost them, you didn't wanted to listen me, you only listened Lance, who didn't known a shit about it. HUH! I FEEL SO DAMN GOOD NOW. Don't take it personal, I love u anyways super <3 but you didn't made me apply when I probably done the best aplication ever ._. I DEMAND MY GM SPOT! <3
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:05 pm

I know for a fact that Radac AFK trained, so that led me to believe that the Pokemon he gave you were also AFK trained. And I told you that we had to confirm with Pride that the Pokemon he gave you were legit, and I took no action whatsoever. And the game went down because of a shell crash, something I have no control over. Also, I came to you and told you to delete the Pokemon Radac gave you. You sent out all your Pokemon and listed the ones that Radac gave you.. so... yeah? You listed them wrong if I deleted the wrong ones.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 pm

I didn't got Radac's pokes when you asked for them, I lost them when the game shut down.
Back to top Go down
Talorp

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Wait...How dare you all argue on my app <.<. Ura, im a man of my word, yea, I was off for weeks at a time because it was summer, I was going places and doing things. But lazy? Idk who told you that but I gurantee you ask any of the veterans of Prat when I was Co-Owner, that I was either the 2nd or 3rd best helper (Tails was always first cuz people liked him more for some reason...<.<) And I kept the game alive with random events.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Radac banned Random people for NO reason LOL. and Kisuke wiped anyway so gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Again :O, get on ur damn problems guy ._., yes he wiped and his admins banned you, that makes me respect the admin team a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Reykken wrote:
The best admin ever( Radac ) is gone, nuff said, PRAT is dying because of the owner, don't care if I get banned or not.

i lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Ryuga wrote:
Reykken wrote:

i lol'd.

Ikr? xD
Back to top Go down
Reykken

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 pm

^Like I said, doing stupid posts to increase your post count p.q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GH's Admin app! J Empty
PostSubject: Re: GH's Admin app! J   GH's Admin app! J I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GH's Admin app! J
Page 1 of 1