Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFK MACROING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SnickersBar7

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Hey i just got banned for trying this afk macro program my friend sent me. he said he got alot of 300s with it so i tryed it and 5 minutes later i got banned. please unban me iv never done it before i was just trying it! tails was the banner. give me a second chance
Back to top Go down
[Galactic] Locke

[Galactic] Locke

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:29 am

AFK Training is wrong wether you were trying it or not.

You knew it was bad yet you continued to use it.

Im sorry, but if we let you go, then we would have to let every AFK trainer go.
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 pm

You're stupid for trying it, even though it blatantly says on the rules that AFK training is not allowed. Who was the friend that reccomended this system?
Back to top Go down
SnickersBar7

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Ss999goku. he said he got a alot of 300s.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Your friends an asshole and an idiot.Lol
Back to top Go down
Reykken

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:22 pm

^You afk trained either, you have no rights to talk here.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Either? If you dont know english. Dont attempt to speak it. LOL. Plus who are you to say I have no right to speak? ohwai no one. xD
Back to top Go down
Reykken

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:57 pm

ohwai? I believe you meant Oh Wait, you complained about the grammar,that means that you don't have any solid argument, so yeah, what I said, you have no rights to post here, since you are a stupid and an asshole as well for AFK training.

Last edited by Reykken on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:58 pm

I posted about understanding the English language. Lol. Either. IS NOT A VALID WORD IN THAT SENTENCE. Ohwai. is slang =P
Back to top Go down
Reykken

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Either was actually a valid word :O, but come @ me when you have arguments to have a decent discussion.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Reykken wrote:
Either was actually a valid word :O, but come @ me when you have arguments to have a decent discussion.

Either=This or that. WHAT YOU SHOULDVE SAID. TO= You did this Also/As well. Lol
Back to top Go down
Reykken

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Omg again o.o? GET SOME ARGUMENTS!
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Omg. WHY DONT YOU CALM YOUR TITS AND FINISH THIS ONE? lol
Back to top Go down
Reykken

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Hehehe, you wanna finish this one because you don't have arguments , right?, I'd calm my tits if I got any o.o, not everyone is hermaphrodyte like you, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Tits are nipples. Everyone has them. LOL. Btw. There is no other argument.Lol. Quit tryna make false arguments plz.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Mjt wrote:
Tits are nipples. Everyone has them. LOL. Btw. There is no other argument.Lol. Quit tryna make false arguments plz.

You're the one who don't have arguments rofl.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Reykken wrote:
Mjt wrote:

You're the one who don't have arguments rofl.

You're the one who doesn't have arguments? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Yes I do :O, you don't have rights to post here since you AFK trained as well, so don't call his friend stupid or asshole since you done the same <--argument. Then you went to bitch about the grammar, meh, bitches don't know.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:30 pm

No you don't.Lol. EITHER you don't know it. OR YOUR RETARDED. lolz Who are you to say that I have no right to post here? I don't know you. Or Care about you or who you are. so. Please. Gtfo. Tyvm
Back to top Go down
Reykken

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Mick, I can post here because I NEVER afk trained, you done. I correct myself, you have no rights to call anyone stupid/asshole when you done the same thing that he wanted his friend to do v.v, this is how life work.
PS: I know you aren't stupid, and I know I am not, so let's stop it, because we're making the forum looks bad, if you have anymore problem, tell me in a PM and we'll solve it.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:38 pm

You've no right to tell me shit. end of story. Bai.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Coolstorybro, I can say w/e I want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AFK MACROING Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK MACROING   AFK MACROING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFK MACROING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: Complaints-
Jump to: