Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aite leggo! Read and Comment.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tails
Admin
Tails

Aite leggo! Read and Comment. Empty
PostSubject: Aite leggo! Read and Comment.   Aite leggo! Read and Comment. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:22 am

Ok so far i have PLENTY to work off. But lets roll with the basics.

1. Ok Teams. Besides the rank and crazy icons,(mainly addressing bowl heads XD srry galactimites.) Teams have nothing in general to do. I know you guys are like "Tails you aint got no team though." Well im thinking of you guys so nyah. cat My suggestion is give teams like a waring verb(we had one but it was broken and stupid.) Or something simple like a Capture the flag system. Have like a placemat inside like every base with either a flag, or crystal, or something of the sorts to have within the base, people from other teams can go and steal the crystal(which allows them to enter other peoples bases) If another team enters another base (for the shits and giggles lets say Magma paid a visit to aqua cause magma is a boss) Then in medium/big text comes up saying something like "Team Magma is trying to recover the *item* from Team Aqua!" in ooc. this lets everyone know that something is going down and makes us curious. Then other members can go and try to beat magma to it. The item will have a 10 minute cooldown after being placed in another base. "But Tails after they pick it up? how do we get it back?!?" Good question Aquamites. Magma just stole from you but you block them in your base. (while holding the item you cannot warp to base*make the verb disappear or something while holding*) what you do is, you take your pokemon and hit the Trainer. (which would result in most likely a MASS POKEMON BATTLE TO PROTECT THE ITEM HOLDER!!!! EPIC RIGHT?) once the item holder has been hit 3 times, he will drop the item and yall can pick it up and put it back to your post safely and he has to leave. OOC: Team Magma's *person* Has dropped the *item*! Team Aqua has safely returned the *item*
"But Tails!???"
"hmm? *sips tea*"
"what do we get for having teh item?!?"
Good question again. Yall are so curious. Now while having the item, every team member gets a money boost. Everytime they gain money for leveling, instead of the petty amounts we get, The team members get DOUBLE. OMG NO WAI RIGHT?

This is a long ass post..thats only the first.

2nd. Alright now youre saying "What about Gym Leaders? Or E4 members? Do they get no fun?!?" Well how about this, As a gym leader, in game and in anime, youre working. the city PAID you to gym lead. So why not here? have GLs get like 1000 every 15 hours of gameplay or something. makes money more worth it.(E4 members are satisfied that they are the ELITE of the game, so they do not get paid. Champion does not get paid cause hes the champ. The amount of respect is enough) ALSO this prevents GLs from leaving right away to get something else cause they actually have a reason to stay.

3rd. This has bothered me forever, EVERYONE HAS THE SAME POKEMON?!?(honestly this aint gonna get fixed soon until some new pokemon are added but lets go on with my story) Honestly Picture this, someone sends out a 125 golem you know what our best bet is? A Aggron in its 110s. im sick of that. we need the type cards fixed up. example Scizor vs Golem. Golem hits Super Effectives out the ass, and what does scizor do? Scizor(Tails) attacks Geodude for 1 damage! It wasn't very effective.. How the hell right?!? im supposed to be doing SE against it. alright new type just to prove my point. Staraptor vs Dusknoir. this battle should be a statemate without moves. because normal cannot touch ghost, an ghost cannot touch normal However!!! "Staraptor(Tails) attacks sableye however it isn't effective.." "Sableye attacks Staraptor(Tails) for 28 damage! It's super effective!!" Really now? REALLY?*checks book* study THAT IS A LIE! *throws book on forums* Fix that up, heck just ask me and ill tell what should naturally happen.

4th. ok this might sound type resistant but you know how snowport has like ALL of your ice type needs? Well Ive noticed people ask "where is this electric type? or where is elekid? herpderpderp" well My suggestion, is a power plant map. move all teh electric types there, then you can put more "grass related" pokemon in their place (Havent seen a bonsly in any game. so maybe add a bonsly in the place? and so people can have some hammer arm spam sudowoodo? ;3 just thinking of the players" either way the power plant can be small, just mainly for thunder gym (since thunder gym has NO BUSINESS being near the desert) and thunder types. Perhaps named Conductor Island?

This is getting too long so that ends my suggestions. Comment please could use feedback!~ Tails out!

Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Aite leggo! Read and Comment.   Aite leggo! Read and Comment. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:19 am

Too bad I'm Arena tycoon and you didn't suggested a shit for me ,fuck off bro, fuck off :'(
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Aite leggo! Read and Comment.   Aite leggo! Read and Comment. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 am

Nobody cares Reykken. You're not lord. You only got Radac's pokes and try to act like one, fool.

Tails' suggestions are good enough. Besides, we're suggesting ideas for the game itself, not only for Certain Players as you'd like so.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Aite leggo! Read and Comment.   Aite leggo! Read and Comment. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:37 am

Fail a bit more pl0x, I got Arena tycoon before Radac gave me his pokes, so coolstorybro, and didn't you quited? gtfo already ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Aite leggo! Read and Comment.   Aite leggo! Read and Comment. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:59 am

You're the one that fails, trying to insult me? Also, are you trying to kick a player out of this game? You're not a GM, and Admins certaintly wouldn't like somebody making their players quit. You've put yourself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mezashi

Mezashi

PostSubject: Re: Aite leggo! Read and Comment.   Aite leggo! Read and Comment. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:09 am

What about Frontier Brain?
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Aite leggo! Read and Comment.   Aite leggo! Read and Comment. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Still failing LANCE, you said you got proofs about some shit in the game, you didn't showed them up, fail more plz, fail more.
Back to top Go down
Tails
Admin
Tails

PostSubject: Re: Aite leggo! Read and Comment.   Aite leggo! Read and Comment. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Alright i got some Qs about frontier brains. technically, theyre just like E4 and they get the respect of being BETTER than them lol. But fine if yall want to play that way, FB can get paid like Gym Leaders since they get the same junk. Like really Fbs get their own ISLAND xD aint that enough you greedy OPs XD*just kiddin* But really in all honestly i hadnt thought of Frontier Brains cause really, its enough just to say you are one xD but fine let them get paid like 2000.

Also anyone care about THE OTHER SUGGESTIONS? Honestly Frontier Brains barely do anything job wise cause nobody ever challenges them(some of you might disagree but really how often do you see a person win a symbol besides other Brain members (cause they symbol swap) and radac-_- just sayin) so yeah thats why they were not very well mentioned, and as mentioned before they got a whole entire map just for them so why need anyting else for them? eitherway speak of the other suggestions as well please. Ill figure out brain stuff later.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlord

Dragonlord

PostSubject: Re: Aite leggo! Read and Comment.   Aite leggo! Read and Comment. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:48 pm

I like Idea 2,3,and 4. I do agree that gymleaders in PRAT quit right away. Most people ask what it takes to be a gl then within a few hours-1 day get the requirements. after that they stay gl for a little while then either quit or leave the game because they notice its boring,theirs no benefit other than people yelling at you for battles. I think their should be a few perks such as gaining money for gymleaders. Also To add to the gaining money I think we need to add a few items that are more high priced. (I know not zinc protein or hp plus) but if theirs anything else and only urahara and the co owner or whoeever has create, to make the item than we should put it in. Good suggestion.

Number 3. I do agree alot of the pokemon in the game suck. I suggest a huge readjustment to pokemon. So players can actually use all types of pokemon. I know this will take long. I do suggest a Pwipe and I DO NOT say we do it seperately, I think you need to just do a huge gigantic monumental huge wipetastic update.

Number 4. I like the idea of a powerplant for electric pokemon. For a while I was trying to find out where alot of the electrics were as well.

NUMBER 5: Get a Forum Moderator. Please. This is just getting plane stupid with random people commenting on topics they shouldn't be. I am not gonna say any1 nor do i care if you start yelling at me on the forums. Its just annoying. Forum Post don't matter. NO ONE cares. So just stop commenting on topics from months ago. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aite leggo! Read and Comment.   Aite leggo! Read and Comment. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aite leggo! Read and Comment.
Page 1 of 1