Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reykken suggestions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reykken

Reykken suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi, I don't know if you will remind me or not, I'm a new player, nice to meet you all <3.
1- Well getting on topic, I suggest a buff to Lapras, since him/her pwned a lot in pokes games :O.
I suggest a buff for them and make them much difficult to find :O

2- Sandile, 1 of the most OP'd pokes in the game, make him difficult to find lol. It's like you go to the desert and ..WOOT :O a level 11 sandile with 145/96 defense, the fuck is this e.e?(Ik it will fuck you up, but it will make the game even better.)

3- Apprentice stuff, if you're an apprentice from let's say Fire gym and you got the 3 pokes you have to fight with at the max you can(level 120) you can challenge your leader to get his spot, will make it even interesting for apprentices.

Welp, atm it's all, I hope you like it Very Happy
Peace.
Back to top Go down
devius

devius

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:47 pm

I agree with #1 but don't just focus on Lapras.

I agree with #2 but again don't just focus on 1 OP Pokemon there're plenty of them.

Here on #3 thing is complicated because:
1: The GL cap is now 100 so how can they go to 120?
2: Gym Leaders choose their apprentice because they trust them to become the next Gym Leader when they rank up so why challenge them?
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:32 pm

devius wrote:
I agree with #1 but don't just focus on Lapras.

I agree with #2 but again don't just focus on 1 OP Pokemon there're plenty of them.

Here on #3 thing is complicated because:
1: The GL cap is now 100 so how can they go to 120?
2: Gym Leaders choose their apprentice because they trust them to become the next Gym Leader when they rank up so why challenge them?

First, when I made that topic the cap was 120 to the apprentices.
Second, No?Gym leaders choose their apprentices because they believe on them, that doesn't mean they want to give them the leader spot lol.
Back to top Go down
devius

devius

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Well actually it happens to be that you were the Apprentice of MY Apprentice so yeah I've been GL a lot and I know how normally this thing works Wink
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:27 am

devius wrote:
Well actually it happens to be that you were the Apprentice of MY Apprentice so yeah I've been GL a lot and I know how normally this thing works Wink

I used to be a lot of things in 10 days playing lol, but btw I pwned you in the gl fight, that's why I have your badge, and Im pokemon Master Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Train 1 lv 150>YoubeatlllGls. There cap is so pathetically low anyone can easily destroy them by just training 1 pokemon. Only reason I dont wanna be Rock GL.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:32 pm

You're banned thats why you're not going to be rock leader.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Banned for 1 day.LOL. So i can stil lget Rock GL Tmr or E4 in 2-3 days ;D
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Oh I forgot that you have no-life sorry <3
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Nah. I happen to be getting my permit soon actually =D
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh really?
Reykken suggestions. T-shirt-i-dont-care-785391
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Mick, just stfu, please.
I like these suggestions. Except make it even more better, do the same for org co-leaders Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reykken suggestions.   Reykken suggestions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reykken suggestions.
Page 1 of 1