Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drowzee MisType

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonlord

Dragonlord

Drowzee MisType Empty
PostSubject: Drowzee MisType   Drowzee MisType I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:49 pm

[list][*]Drowzee Info:
Name: Drowzee
Health: 188/188
Type: Pshychc/None
Strength: 80
Defence: 61
Experience: 0/160
Level: 8

Yea... The Type.... Fix?

[*]ALSO When you go to miracle island and the Pokemon Center in the desert. When you walk into the Poke Center it turns into the blackscreen of death.
[*]ALSO when you got to miracle island and walk into the Pokemon Mart And walk out you end up at battle frontier pokemon mart. Which by the way the bottom left icon of the pokemon mart in battle frontier is black so you should fix that to.
Back to top Go down
devius

devius

Drowzee MisType Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowzee MisType   Drowzee MisType I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Also talking about Miracle Island glitches the part that has a dark overlay in a forest it makes you walk through the trees
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

Drowzee MisType Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowzee MisType   Drowzee MisType I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Fixed, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Drowzee MisType Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowzee MisType   Drowzee MisType I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:19 pm

I think the forest looks cool since it makes it look like you're climbing trees, but making it so you can not walk on them would be good too xD which ever one you guys want :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drowzee MisType Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowzee MisType   Drowzee MisType I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drowzee MisType
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: Bugs / Glitches-
Jump to: