Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aceraptor Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aceaptor

Aceraptor Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Aceraptor Admin Application   Aceraptor Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Key: Aceraptor

Player Name: Aceraptor

Other Experience: I'm owner of Pokemon Phantom Sky, GM on Kevin208's Pokemon Opal, Owner of Dragonball Z: Fight for Supremacy 2, Owner of Pokemon Station, and an ex tester for this game.

Why Would I like to be Staff: I am an active member of byond and have been playing the game for about 2 and a half years so I know it pretty well. I could help out with some coding but I'm mainly a mapper. I would be able to play for 5 or 6 hours a day. I'm very friendly and can get along with most people quite well. I can also try to be a back up host if I can port forward so I could be a back up host if needed.

Contact Info: Number: 240-433-3589, Email: aceraptor11@hotmail.com

Closing Notes: Thanks for taking the time to read this application please email or text me for anything you need. Even if I don't get admin I appreciate that you guys considered it Smile. Thank you again for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
Fake

Aceraptor Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aceraptor Admin Application   Aceraptor Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Love it replace koshi with him ^
Back to top Go down

Aceraptor Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: GM Applications-
Jump to: