Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tremaine's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tremaine
Admin
Tremaine

Tremaine's App Empty
PostSubject: Tremaine's App   Tremaine's App I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Key: Toshiro Hitsugya

Player Name: Tremaine

Other Experience: Naruto: Supreme Shadows Co-Owner/Coder, Pokemon Origins Admin, Naruto Evoluton Mod, Dragonball Z: Dark Apocalypse Lvl 2 Gm

Why Would I like to be Staff: I would like to be staff just to simply help the game and further make this game the best pokemon game on byond. I've been playing PRAT almost since the release of the game. This means i am very familiar with the game. as you see i have experience and knowledge of other games as well as the ability to code and I know how to stay calm if things get chaotic. I am very active on the game seeing as am almost ALWAYS on.

Contact Info: Trecarter@hotmail.com

Closing Notes: All of this being said I think if I were made Gm I would be very fair and wouldn't abuse my powers or discriminate against anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeraceagainsttime.forumotion.com
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

Tremaine's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremaine's App   Tremaine's App I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:24 am

Already trusted and even created this forum. Bonus points for you, man, keep it up.
Back to top Go down

Tremaine's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: GM Applications-
Jump to: