Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miranda is bat shit crazy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dtrain

Miranda is bat shit crazy Empty
PostSubject: Miranda is bat shit crazy   Miranda is bat shit crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:26 am

SO after i was done with my shift at the help center, I went home prayed , then made my self some good hardy dinner. I was in a good mood, then i notice Prat was back online, so i felt that in deserve so fun after tending to the sick all day. , but when i got on your favorite Temp harrased me, and made me cry. i prayed about it and the lord showed me, that Miranda is indeed a harlot, or a whore (which spread lies to get what she wants) after coming to terms with this is said no lord, no way but then he told me , open your eyes and as i did i witness the following.

Miranda abused her Temp Power by jailing me for no reason beside the pleasure of her digression.

Miranda has logged out~~
Say:{Novice Trainer} DTrain says: good
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: Rene does have it <.<
OOC:{Arena Tycoon} EV Honesty: so do i, not rlly
OOC:{Novice Trainer} DTrain: good
OOC:{Arena Tycoon} EV Honesty: share?
OOC:{Pika Queen} Mick Torez: It sounds awesome =3
OOC:{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: Impossible O.o
System: D-Train Destroyer has logged in!
System: Edingson12 has logged in!
OOC:{Arena Tycoon} EV Honesty: *starts 2 eat popcorn* this will b good
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: Dtrain, is it true your only parent like adults in your life were the people who found you half dead on the side of the road?
OOC:{Starter Trainer} D-Train Destroyer: O HAI DER DTRAIN
OOC:{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: :{Magma Leader} Grunt>2 lvl 40+ or 1 100+/ Elite grunt>2 lvl 70+ or 1 120+/ Commander>2 lvl 100+ or 1 150+/ Lut>2 lvl 150+/ Co> Somebody who either has potential or I know will be strong
OOC:{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: {Dome Ace} D-Train: ill train harder and wipe every one ass
OOC:{Magma Leader} Marcy Marc: Oops...
OOC:{Starter Trainer} D-Train Destroyer: I HURD YU WAS DROPPED AS A KID
OOC:{Starter Trainer} D-Train Destroyer: IS DAT TRUE?
he tackles lilly and meows*
OOC:{Novice Trainer} DTrain: it was told by the mayans
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: ^inb4lolyeah
OOC:{Novice Trainer} DTrain: that this would happen
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: Dtrain
OOC:{Arena Tycoon} EV Honesty: no im just enjoying my invisible popcorn
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: Stfu bible thumber
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: Thumper*
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: and btw
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: ^
OOC:{Arena Tycoon} EV Honesty: no religion
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: Thank you lilly <3
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: Dtrain
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: Faggot
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: D
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: Train

Temp Admin} Miranda: ._.
OOC:{Pika Queen} Mick Torez: awesome.Lol
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: <andwut
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: You know what dtrain?
OOC:{Arena Tycoon} EV Honesty: <---boredist
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: BOM
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: BAM
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: I wish i was gay
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: and a guy
DTrain has been Jailed
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: DROP THE SOAP~!
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: cause then someone would have intrest in DTrain.
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: B1tch~

OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: HAHA
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: back for another round?
OOC:{Starter Trainer} Sukoshi Lilly: heres a simple word for you
DTrain has been Un Jailed
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: ASS RAPE
Sukoshi Lilly has been Automatically Muted for 30 Seconds for using Profanity.
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: DID YOU DROP THE SOAP?
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: LOOK AT DAT LOOSE ASSHOLE
OOC:{Temp Admin} Miranda: CAN FIT FAT ALBERT PLUS MORE IN DER

even thought they are being mean to me i have to hang on many people kill thereselves from bullying yearly. i can give up for those kid that had enough , seen no way out, and always gotten the short end of the stick. im doing it for them
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Miranda is bat shit crazy   Miranda is bat shit crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:32 am

Look here you illiterate fuck. You was starting shit with the players, so I muted you for 2 minutes. As soon as I unmute, you called me a bitch then logged out. Then logged into an alt to prevent further punishment. Then after you was caught, we jailed and you jailed avoid. THEN started logging in with names like "EV Dishonesty, Falls, zetjex" etc. And you still continue to jail avoid, mute avoid and disrespect the fucking admins. So bitch, I don't give two shits if you think I am crazy, if I get fired - OH WELL. At least me and EV are doing our fucking JOB.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Miranda is bat shit crazy   Miranda is bat shit crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:53 am

You hear god? Lmfao . Hes mentally ill I say we send him to a mental ward. Now . One Mira isn't a whore and isn't your god supposed to not be judgemental? your talking like a cult leader . Except your to fucking stupid to get people to enjoy your Bullshit. and Two. I honestly extremely dislike people like you who use religion as an excuse for people to believe you. So much so that I'm wasting my time on your pathetic ass with this reply. 3 Literally Just go kill your self then. Most kids that kill them selfs might have been wrongfully bulied. you bully us and we protect our selfs. if this is how actual people kill them selfs. cause there like you. then I'm glad they do. Now please go screw your self. oh wait you probably are already to my hate right? yea cool keep going it turns me on.LOL. 4 You do start tons of shit I've tried being nice to you and your a DICK to my friends. now please listen to mirandas Methods =). 5 Who the fuck are you judge anyone? your a little kid with a hardon thats most likely into BDSM and you want us to be mean to get you off you little whore.

Good bye <3 Mick.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Miranda is bat shit crazy   Miranda is bat shit crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Stop being so mean to him, he's like 10 years old :C
Back to top Go down
Dtrain

PostSubject: Re: Miranda is bat shit crazy   Miranda is bat shit crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:25 pm

They are liars, they took everything i said twisted it to superboy, and made me out to be a prick. I value good morals, i like to think about the summer times i had or they time i use to hold my mom hand in an unkwon place, those were in fact the only time i ever felt safe, when i log on to play this game, i get trolled batarted and shamed. I pray for guideince and understanding, of why do they treat me this way, when i do nothing to them.......... nothing on this earth can provided a reason for this abuse i am rianaha and they are indeed chris brown........
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Miranda is bat shit crazy   Miranda is bat shit crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Dtrain wrote:
They are liars, they took everything i said twisted it to superboy, and made me out to be a prick. I value good morals, i like to think about the summer times i had or they time i use to hold my mom hand in an unkwon place, those were in fact the only time i ever felt safe, when i log on to play this game, i get trolled batarted and shamed. I pray for guideince and understanding, of why do they treat me this way, when i do nothing to them.......... nothing on this earth can provided a reason for this abuse i am rianaha and they are indeed chris brown........

Wow..That is so..STUPID. Considering you talk smack to me first sometimes. Calling me a muff diver which is NOT an insult and you was insulting me like crazy yesterday JUST for doing my fucking job. Pathetic kid, pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Dtrain

PostSubject: Re: Miranda is bat shit crazy   Miranda is bat shit crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:49 pm

She a liar, she called me a bitch then jailed me, then used some bullshit excuse to justify her actions, she also gone on to talk about rape ,,,,, saying i was rape in jail............. that isnt funny millions of people get rape a year and she make fun of that... she nasty.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Miranda is bat shit crazy   Miranda is bat shit crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Dtrain wrote:
She a liar, she called me a bitch then jailed me, then used some bullshit excuse to justify her actions, she also gone on to talk about rape ,,,,, saying i was rape in jail............. that isnt funny millions of people get rape a year and she make fun of that... she nasty.

Oh really? Funny how I mute you for starting shit with someone and when I unmuted you, your ooc was "Biotch" and you logged out and starting logging on alts and jail avoid. Dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Miranda is bat shit crazy   Miranda is bat shit crazy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:06 pm

She Ratchet? c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miranda is bat shit crazy   Miranda is bat shit crazy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miranda is bat shit crazy
Page 1 of 1