Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admins and Polls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Admins and Polls Empty
PostSubject: Admins and Polls   Admins and Polls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 pm

What is the point of making a poll seeing whether or not the person is doing good as an admin? The polls I have seen are taking advantage of the younger players. The third choice in the polls sucks the attention away from the serious question of whether or not they are doing good as an admin. The only answers in a poll their should be is, yes/no! I have been gone for one weekend and this is just stupid. lmfao that is all - Sora
Back to top Go down
SkantaClause

Admins and Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Polls   Admins and Polls I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:54 am

This post gave me cancer.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Admins and Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Polls   Admins and Polls I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Sora, it was for the shits and giggles. No need to get all "WELL THE SMART WAY" blah blah blah. Its just for fun ._.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Admins and Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Polls   Admins and Polls I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:30 pm

c; Well there has to be at least one smart fellow in prat, it lacks that a lot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admins and Polls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admins and Polls   Admins and Polls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins and Polls
Page 1 of 1