Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Osmore Gm App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Osmore

Osmore Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Osmore Gm App   Osmore Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Key:AwesomeBass

Player Name:Osmore

Other Experience:I was admin on a game Called Dragon Universe really great Game but if i had to choose Prat>Dragon Universe

Why Would I like to be Staff:Id like to be staff because During the night their arent any gms on And people would Afk Train,Block the cave,spam ooc,kill people pokes and many other things to annoy people also im on during the night so if any of the previous things i said happen it would result to a jail

Contact Info:U can Page me if u think i qualify for gm at my Key AwesomeBass cheers

Closing Notes:Welp i guess This is it I look foward to u replying to this even if u dont choose me lol! Bye

Last edited by Osmore on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

Osmore Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmore Gm App   Osmore Gm App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Lmfao, oh my god I laughed so hard xD! Osmore your one of the noobs who do that crap at night. You have like 3 reports and a complaint thread dedicated to only you and Hoshi. Get over yourself <3
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

Osmore Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmore Gm App   Osmore Gm App I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Osmore Gm App Woo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Osmore Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmore Gm App   Osmore Gm App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osmore Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: GM Applications-
Jump to: