Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sora Administration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Sora Administration  Empty
PostSubject: Sora Administration    Sora Administration  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Hello, my name is Sora and I am applying for assistant coder, mapper, assistant iconner, and in-game administration. My BYOND key is IMangekyouI. I have experience in 2d art design, Java script, and am an original player of Pokemon Race Against Time. I contribute to the game as much I can as a normal player. But I would love to contribute a great deal more by helping with the design and coding of it. Their are many reasons for me wanting to work for this game and only this game. Pokemon Race Against Time is falling far behind the other rips of it. However the other rips of Pokemon Race Against Time are poorly coded and mapped. Therefore surpassing them won't be hard one bit. I love this game, I love it's community, and I would love to work for it. I apologize for this being so long and probably boring to read, I will end it now! - Sincerely Sora I love you

lol! ROOT FOR SORA! WOOO lol!
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Sora Administration    Sora Administration  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:01 pm

SORA KUN <3
Please follow the format hun xD
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora Administration    Sora Administration  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 pm

MIRANDA KUN <3

Whoa... Brewskii I gotta keep my shit original (; ya know?
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Sora Administration    Sora Administration  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Then do it in a format, an original FORMAT ;D
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora Administration    Sora Administration  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:07 pm

The original format is boring and unintelligent. I think that a paragraph stating all I am capable of and a nice greetings is the proper way to go!
Back to top Go down
iArty

PostSubject: Re: Sora Administration    Sora Administration  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 pm

Sora is one of the most perfect people for the job, no one can compare. I have never met someone so dedicated, and loyal to a game ever on BYOND. My vote goes to Sora <333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora Administration    Sora Administration  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora Administration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: GM Applications-
Jump to: