Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso

Go down 
+2
Reykken
Tails
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tails
Admin
Tails

BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso Empty
PostSubject: BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso   BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Ok so apparently i am just getting word that now only members of byond can make games. Non-members are no longer allowed to. <-gay

Not only that. Any Non-Members currently owning a game cannot edit anything about the game except the hub. <---say whaaa?
And most BYOND games lost their guilds (INCLUDING US) <----hot damn BYOND hates us.

****EDIT****

Also since last i checked (correct me if im wrong) Rose nor Super are Members. <----Start crying...now...you think im joking?
So yeah end of the world. Some1 do sumthin! D= *sips tea*
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso   BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:28 am

Same happened to Naruto The Final Battle. Matt, the creator, only has 2 games on his creations list, the games he made when he got a membership, and NTFB is not showing up, so he cannot host it. Byond is owning us..
Back to top Go down
Mezashi

Mezashi

PostSubject: Re: BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso   BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:34 pm

A membership isnt that much lol. I'm a member
Back to top Go down
mfarley211

PostSubject: ??   BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:09 pm

So basically all you need is a member? and the game can go back up ? Mez is a member, so i can just use his key to host it... (hosting brad's server when hes done)
Back to top Go down
Dragonlord

Dragonlord

PostSubject: Re: BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso   BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Nigga dat be some nigga soup shit nigga. I be fucking this play girl and nigga I find out that my niqqa prat ain't coming online. Dat some bullshit. I aint have my black boi niqqas not having play game. sorryr black am i can't compelte sentance. I soryy and dat stupid. byonds just fucking them like a black girl ova. they gonna wose all their membas and playaa niqqa
Back to top Go down
Zaroc

Zaroc

PostSubject: Re: BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso   BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:23 pm

smh at DragonLord
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso   BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BYOND turning for the worse? ithinkso
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: General Discussion-
Jump to: