Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swear Filter Must Go

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buchalter97

Swear Filter Must Go Empty
PostSubject: Swear Filter Must Go   Swear Filter Must Go I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:06 pm

In PRAT, a various number of words if spelled correctly uninterrupted by punctuation ect. mute you for 30 seconds. This is overall a nuisance and frankly is useless because people separate the words anyway. For Example: (Person's name here) is riding (other person)'s dic.k. While that may not be exactly the same as just saying dick straight out, it gets the point across. So I think that instead of having this current swear filter you put in a different sort of filter. One that instead of muting the person, just replaces the swear with *'s. One such system is currently being used in DMG, a yugioh byond game and is very effective. This is a system where people can spew all the profanity they want, and only people with their swear filters off will have to see it. Now for newbies obvious it would be set as on to default. Please give my suggestion some thought, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: Swear Filter Must Go   Swear Filter Must Go I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Muting is more fun!
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Swear Filter Must Go   Swear Filter Must Go I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:05 pm

It's fun if you're not the one who gets mutedd trololol.
Got my support on this Buch albino
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Swear Filter Must Go   Swear Filter Must Go I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Reykken wrote:
It's fun if you're not the one who gets mutedd trololol.
Got my support on this Buch albino

^ but if they do it excessively, then they get muted! ;D MORE FUN!
Back to top Go down
Tails
Admin
Tails

PostSubject: Meh. Yall just whining.   Swear Filter Must Go I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:31 pm

I'd prefer it stays in simply put. if people just used "dic.k or diq" instead of dick then thats just fine, HOWEVER the word "Retarded" needs to be unfiltered cause its very retarded that its filtered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swear Filter Must Go   Swear Filter Must Go I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swear Filter Must Go
Page 1 of 1