Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirandas GM application~~~

Go down 
+2
Reykken
Mirawr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirawr

Mirandas GM application~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Key: Domo_Lover

Player Name: Miranda

Other Experience: GM level 3|Bleach unlimited (currently) for 1 and a half years.
Co owner| Bleach Unleashed Bankai (8 months)
Misc.

Why Would I like to be Staff: I like to help new players, so if you could at least give me teleport. Then that would be amazing~ I know I can be an "all up in yo face" kinda bitch, but deep down I am sweet and nice if you get to know me :3. I like to have fun and if anyone thinks I should not be on the staff, speak up. I don't want to be on the staff if you all don't want me too xD. Every time I see a new player needing help, I spring into action and try to help the best I possible can. If someone disrespects me first, I disrespect back. That is how I have been and always will be <3

Contact Info: Neon_domos@hotmail.com (current)
domo_is_the_best@live.com (past)
mirandarawr@hotmail.com (past)

Closing Notes: I code, GFX, pixel art, map (I made miracle island ^~^), interface, icon. I can be reliable and I know most of the old people that are on the staff and that has played. Want to know more? Just ask <3
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Ur messengers are so damn cool so
Mirandas GM application~~~ 132151324676
Got my support girl, and you iconed Miracle Island damnit!
It's a SUPAMEGA yes!
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Reykken wrote:
Ur messengers are so damn cool so
Mirandas GM application~~~ 132151324676
Got my support girl, and you iconed Miracle Island damnit!
It's a SUPAMEGA yes!

Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Talorp

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Mira is a vet of the game so I approve O.o
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Talorp wrote:
Mira is a vet of the game so I approve O.o
<3 I approved yours too :]
Back to top Go down
[Galactic] Locke

[Galactic] Locke

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:05 am

I APPROVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH.
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Change the disrespect thing and we might come into a deal. The disrespect factor is an extremely large.. "dislike," you could say, that I have about you becoming a staff member. I see you trolling the forum and game 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Superboy wrote:
Change the disrespect thing and we might come into a deal. The disrespect factor is an extremely large.. "dislike," you could say, that I have about you becoming a staff member. I see you trolling the forum and game 24/7.

Sadly I would probably say something about this, but all I am going to say is you only seen me do troll at certain times, not 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Even if she trolls atleast she is not AFK 24/7 like you o.o, and how can you know if she is trolling if u're always AFK? too much questions in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Hes a Programmer. Dumbass. Plus you every think hes a Ninja and watches without talking? As for Mira she only trolls people that are being dicks.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:13 am

Mjt wrote:
Hes a Programmer. Dumbass. Plus you every think hes a Ninja and watches without talking? As for Mira she only trolls people that are being dicks.

Seriously mick? Do not cause a fight on my GM app >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:14 am

Ok. >.> lol Rey started it D: he already did on GH's app to. xD
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Mick's random posting in every topic ._. Idk if it's to increase your post count so seem more cool, you'd still fail. I don't care if he is a programmer or not, I have seen a lot of owners on 24/7 and not AFK like him dumbass. He was the supposed to answer me, not you, I know you're trying to find yourself/sexuality, but get on your problems.
Back to top Go down
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:12 pm

I have 0 problems. lol. + if theyre on 24/7 they dont code for the game=Game failing~
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Ikr your life is so sad.
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:08 pm

I can't be on 24/7 because of schoolwork, also. If you know ANYONE who is on the game 24/7, there's obviously a problem. I'm in high school aiming to be a politician when I get older, so I can't slack off. Plus, whenever I'm on, I'm usually figuring out ways to improve the game. And also, it's pretty much a one man staff right now. Brad's iconning for a major update, and I'm the only one who can work on this, so, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Superboy wrote:
I can't be on 24/7 because of schoolwork, also. If you know ANYONE who is on the game 24/7, there's obviously a problem. I'm in high school aiming to be a politician when I get older, so I can't slack off. Plus, whenever I'm on, I'm usually figuring out ways to improve the game. And also, it's pretty much a one man staff right now. Brad's iconning for a major update, and I'm the only one who can work on this, so, yeah.

Not trying to be a bitch, but why say "trolling on the game and forums 24/7"? How am I trolling on the forums 24/7 anyways? Is every one of my posts me trolling? :/ BLAH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirandas GM application~~~   Mirandas GM application~~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirandas GM application~~~
Page 1 of 1