Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Wipe Suggestion.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[Galactic] Locke

[Galactic] Locke

My Wipe Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 am

Now, Ive been on PRAT for awhile and I have noticed that users dont like wipes. I know I dont.

But think about this.

Instead of people getting to 300 and getting bored... scratch

YOU COULD REBIRTH! sunny

I know people will be skeptical of this, but bear with me

When a pokemon gets to a 300 Level cap, They will have a chance to rebirth. The idea is to bring the pokemon back to 1, but stats stay.

Now I know your like, "WELL LOCKE THATS NOT FAIR TO OTHER USERS!HERPDERP." affraid

Well thats where a Complete Rebirth verb comes. It bring the pokemon back to 1 with stats the same as when you first caught it.

This will make players experience the same happiness the second time around. Instead of wiping.

Tell me what you think.

Back to top Go down
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:32 am

So what will be the point of training to 300 if you would use Complete Rebirth then.
Back to top Go down
[Galactic] Locke

[Galactic] Locke

PostSubject: Re: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:38 am

So you could train it again.
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:41 am

What's the point of training he again if he is already 300, it's not like training is funny.
Back to top Go down
[Galactic] Locke

[Galactic] Locke

PostSubject: Re: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:48 am

ITS SO PEOPLE DONT GET BORED
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:54 am

THEY CAN TRAIN MORE POKES TO 300 , THEY HAVE MORE THAN 1 POKE .
Back to top Go down
[Galactic] Locke

[Galactic] Locke

PostSubject: Re: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:55 am

THEN REBIRTH ALL VERB SIR!
Back to top Go down
Reykken

PostSubject: Re: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:00 am

Guy, you're starting to get on my nuts, if someone trains his pokes to 300 is because he has put some effort on it, it's not like he wants to rebirth them. What's the point on having 3 300 and rebirth all of them, you'll suck o.o
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:28 pm

There's no point in having a rebirth.. Wouldn't it be the same of having no level cap?
Back to top Go down
Kurei

PostSubject: Re: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Pretty much lol.

Could just make special training locations across the world; each pokemon can only train each stat a total of 10 times, and the training randomly yields an additional 1-8 pts for atk/def or 30-80 for hp xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Wipe Suggestion.   My Wipe Suggestion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Wipe Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1