Share | 

So umm.. Bye.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirawr

PostSubject: So umm.. Bye.   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:32 am

As the title says, I am leaving.
Some friendly words to people:

Genesis - I love you :3 meow xD get on msn or join me on another game ;D.
Radac - You may be a sexual deviant, but you're my bro and ily.
Tails - You're my dad and ily, don't get raped on this game! >Surprised
Karina - ily Boss :]
Kirsty - ILY YOU SEXY BEAST!
Pride - meh, Hopefully this doesnt change the very tiny amount of friendship i still have with you :/
Kai/Lust/Michael - ily brother, even though you can be a pain in the ass sometimes <_<

To my kids:
Yoshi - ..I AM SORRY, BUT GO GET SOME WHITE PAINT OR SOMETHING! YOU'RE TOO BLACK! XD No offense son
Hoshi - You were my trolling partner, hehehe..Bitch with blue pony tails from 1980 <-- XD I still remember saying that to that random bitch you was hitting on like pwipes ago
Koshi - You shot me in the face you BLACK CRACKER! D:< But its okay :] What you do not know, is that the random jolts of pain you get when you sleep at night, is me sneaking into your, hoshis, and yoshis room and shocking you with a low powered taser! BITCH! XD

Special words for special people ^_^:
Superboy - I hope you turn this game into something you fuck bag ^_^ Not to be a bitch or anything, but I love how I did 2 maps, 2 login screens and crap, and you don't even give me credit, not one bit xD I also LOVED how you took off the 1 line of words on the hub that rose put there giving me credit for a login screen, and took the credit she also gave me off the login thing xD So for you, you can go fuck off :]

Misc people:
Sasuke - Fag :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superboy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So umm.. Bye.   Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 pm

First off, thank you for the Miracle Island map, however, you sent me no other map. Thanks for the login screens too. And.. that's all you did. Nothing else other than troll the forums. o.O and secretly pester me for admin position when I see you on the game "trolling" people. You could've reminded me to give you credit. I'm working on 4 games, I have a jumbled mind, so sorry if I miss a couple things. I took you off of the login screen because I saw you hosting Sin9333's game, Pokemon Destiny Quest, a rival game of PRAT. You handled this immaturely. You could've simply reminded me, however, you refused to. All you really wanted was just staff position, which is why I avoided trying to talk to you about future projects.

Anyways, have fun, I'm not going to insult you like you've insulted me because I honestly just don't care that you quit. :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile

So umm.. Bye.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: General Discussion-
Jump to: