Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matrix Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matrix

Matrix Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Matrix Suggestions   Matrix Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Well i feel that we should have more tournies for the lower leveled as well because being offered all of these tokens or rare pokemon for the people who win a tourney that was 150 and up is unfair. Maybe have a tourney for 30 and below or something like that with a small prize or something just make it fun. Most of the people on the game agree.

Some rare pokemon need to be a little more rare such as Gible, Dieno and a few others.

Make a cap where you can only train you pokemon to a certain level because then it will make it hard for others to catch up because some people on here have no lives and train all day.

Raise the level of a few of the wild such as electric, normal, and flying types i feel that when they spawn there levels are a little low and that they have no effect when trying to fight with them.

Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

Matrix Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix Suggestions   Matrix Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Levels have nothing to do with the stats. It's the base stats, bruh.
Back to top Go down
Kurei

Matrix Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix Suggestions   Matrix Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Urahara wrote:
Levels have nothing to do with the stats. It's the base stats, bruh.

Which is the problem since a select like 10 pokes have the only base stats worth mentioning at the moment. No team variety xD there are a few hidden gems out there like Grimer and Slowpoke, but other than that, you always see the same teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matrix Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix Suggestions   Matrix Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matrix Suggestions
Page 1 of 1