HomeTestFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Matrix Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matrix

Matrix Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Matrix Suggestions   Matrix Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Well i feel that we should have more tournies for the lower leveled as well because being offered all of these tokens or rare pokemon for the people who win a tourney that was 150 and up is unfair. Maybe have a tourney for 30 and below or something like that with a small prize or something just make it fun. Most of the people on the game agree.

Some rare pokemon need to be a little more rare such as Gible, Dieno and a few others.

Make a cap where you can only train you pokemon to a certain level because then it will make it hard for others to catch up because some people on here have no lives and train all day.

Raise the level of a few of the wild such as electric, normal, and flying types i feel that when they spawn there levels are a little low and that they have no effect when trying to fight with them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

Matrix Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix Suggestions   Matrix Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Levels have nothing to do with the stats. It's the base stats, bruh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurei

Matrix Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix Suggestions   Matrix Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Urahara wrote:
Levels have nothing to do with the stats. It's the base stats, bruh.

Which is the problem since a select like 10 pokes have the only base stats worth mentioning at the moment. No team variety xD there are a few hidden gems out there like Grimer and Slowpoke, but other than that, you always see the same teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Matrix Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix Suggestions   Matrix Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matrix Suggestions
Page 1 of 1