Share | 

Magnum's GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnum

PostSubject: Magnum's GM App   Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:46 am

Key:Magnum16

Player Name:Magnum

Other Experience:I've been admin on PRAT before and the head admin of a brief RP server Rose had going on (It wasn't a galloping success but it was a nice idea at the time) I have been the owner of a bleach and DBZ game and level 2 admin on EXGenesis's RP DBZ game, i've also been level 3/4 admins on old games that i forgot the names of. I've also been mapper for Pokemon: Destiny Quest and coder/mapper for various other games (The games werent that successful and the owners gave up in the end but at least i got some experience out of it)

Why Would I like to be Staff:I've played PRAT on and off for about 2 years now and i've seen it grow and expand with interest which is why id like to join the PRAT team, I want to assist in the games progression in anyway i can. I like to think im a nice guy, i help people anyway i can and i have no problem in admitting im in the wrong should this be the case. I am used to being a person of reasonable authority so i wont abuse or let my emotions affect my decision or dumb stuff like that. All in all i like helping players especially new players who dont quite know how the game works as i remember i used to be when i first started playing, the game can be a bit confusing and new players happily welcome a smiling face to help them.

Contact Info:Pager or msn

Closing Notes:Nothing really, you can ask me in person if you have any specific questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Magnum's GM App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1