Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YouTube UsernameCollector

[FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time. Empty
PostSubject: [FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time.   [FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:17 pm

SHORT VIDEO PROOF [Put on Full Screen to see it more "clear"]:

dailymotion.com/video/xtdu54_afk-trainer-on-byond-pokemon-race-against-time-caught_videogames

I know we're wiping soon, but before i'd ask the GMs of this game a favor. His key is Conor7 and you're free to ban him.

AFK Training. Yesterday Frost (I think that was his name, some Temp GM) Jailed him and told him not to do it again.

Guess what? Today i've found him AFK training again. I've recorded this live with HyperCAM (Yes, that's MY tactic, no AFK Trainer can avoid that video material proof)

You can't avoid the judgement Wink
Back to top Go down
Mad hatter12

PostSubject: Re: [FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time.   [FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm

I tried to stop afk training, when I was. Playing. Prat but then a person cry that I was abusing my verbs. Long story short prat players are bitchass players,and they do bitchass things such as afk train, that the only reason why they would ban a dark knight like me.
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: [FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time.   [FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:50 am

Mad hatter12 wrote:
I tried to stop afk training, when I was. Playing. Prat but then a person cry that I was abusing my verbs. Long story short prat players are bitchass players,and they do bitchass things such as afk train, that the only reason why they would ban a dark knight like me.

Dtrain, you was a fucking moron and you're not a "dark night". In fact you're an illiterate little bitch that thinks he does nothing wrong but you're a fucker and keep breaking the rules. Okay? Okay. Glad we cleared that shit up. Bye hoe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time.   [FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FUNNY EPIC FAIL] Conor breaking the rules second time.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: Complaints-
Jump to: