Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dtrain

Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer Empty
PostSubject: Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer   Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:26 am

So... i was reading my bible, and i read a verse that reminded me of ev honesty.... the passage said something about how to be a good leader, and everything the bible showed me indicated that ev honesty was indeed a bad leader. i had a hard night sleeping , it kept bothering me, i said no it can not be true lord, can EV honesty really be a bad leader, i prayed and fast, then the lord showed me that EV was indeed a bad leader. when i found out i cry myself to sleep everynight.

One key momment that draw me to this conclusion is when she banned me , because i try to get other people banned. I pray and the lord showed me EV was wrong that i can get anyone banned, but they can get thereseleves banned. the lord also showed me that I only got banned because people didnt like me, when i got this revilation i fell to my feet , and cried, I cried , because i was wrong.

then i said dear lord what shall i do, and he said read, as i continue to read gods good word, it revealed to me that people will try to hurt you, and tear you down, when i read this i was worry , so worry i almost called the cops, but put down the phone beacuse the next line of the bible said fear not anyone, because i am with you, when i gazed upon that i felt comfort ,

when i was banned i cry........ everything .... i lost my world, i slept for three days straight and missed school, and felt like giving up..... i was depressed my Teacher asked me what was wrong, i coildnt eat, i was sick to my stoumach, i will never forget the day i was betrayed and banned, when i lost my innocent...

and EV set it up, im trying to move on, but i cannot
Back to top Go down
SkantaClause

PostSubject: Re: Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer   Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:44 am

Dtrain, you truly are a genius.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer   Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:00 am

Dood, you're a great poet. You exaggerate too much Surprised Game's down.
Back to top Go down
EV Honesty

PostSubject: My response to this.   Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Listen D-train. You got this wrong, i never set it up, i looked at a forum page sent by mirwar and it showed that u have been killing others pokemon. I never set up you and I don't know why, I think it was because you upset me the last wipe. You were warned that if u attack anyone again, you would be banned. You continue and you payed the price and don't blame this on me because of our reputation of last wipe. You did something bad, you got caught, Z gave you a second chance and you blew up that chance and cause of the ban. So basis of this post is to tell you it was never my fault, I tried to protect you from those ignorant people that teased you, but you fought back. Maybe next time dont be so arrogant and try to be nicer to others and they won't pick on you. I think I was chosen to be admin is that i am on constantly and try to stop the problems without admin. You made yourself the problem we gave you chances and you messed it up. Good luck in your future endeavors.
-EV Honesty
Back to top Go down
Aeries

Aeries

PostSubject: bull):   Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Ev is the best person on PRAT
Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer   Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why IS EV HONESTY IN POwer
Page 1 of 1