Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonlord

Dragonlord

List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf) Empty
PostSubject: List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf)   List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Please Note I will be adding to the list every one in a while when I think of new ideas so I dont spam the forums for suggestion. (If anyone wants to add on to this topic feel free to)

• New Requirement Verb. Explained: A New Verb on Commands which will pop up just like Story (but wont restart with the server rebooting) so people can always see what the requirements are AND Who the Gym leaders are.. Also I suggest in the Login screen on the Chat side it says like "Welcome to Pokemon Race Against Time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Requirements are located on the commands tab." Something along those lines.( OR can we add the updated gymleaders to the story so we always know? )

• Make Electrics Stronger. Um Kinda just like make the spawning of their attack and defence bigger. Reason: Alot of people are complaining about pokemon that are water based being to "OPED" and I think if we make the electrics a little bit stronger they can actually match up to them. Smile

• Remove Verbs like Special Attack for Now. Also Maybe Fix/Remove Get a Teammate,Lose all Teammates, Quit mission unless were gonna fix it, Capitalize U in use. (Small stuff I know just saying).
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf)   List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Wow! Thanks! Continue with the small stuff, because I believe it's the small details that ruin or make the game. Thank you, and I'll definitely remember this.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlord

Dragonlord

PostSubject: Re: List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf)   List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Addded LIST
  • Add a permanent Tag For GMS to the Left of their name. ALWAYS saying what level gm they are. So people don't have to go around asking whos a Gm (when the gms in a org)!?Maybe color code it by levels? Idk.

• READ The Last post i made on this. https://pokeraceagainsttime.forumotion.com/t23-dark-gym-bug It shows all the Useless Gyms we could replace and or just take out permanently.

• fix the coding for bagon. When you catch it it should have a capital B. (sorry this is a bug put it here though).

• Also theirs a rock to the right of the turf called careExit and it says Pokemon3. I think thats post to be a legit rock. so can you fix that?

Back to top Go down
devius

devius

PostSubject: Re: List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf)   List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Dragon i may say that Water pokemons arent OP only ones who can put a real fight of them are Crawdaunt and Qwilfish. Good suggestions btw Wink
Back to top Go down
Kurei

PostSubject: Re: List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf)   List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:30 pm

It's also not just a problem with one type being op'd, it's with certain pokemon being op'd period, and a lot being up'd. pidgey, starly, and a majority of the more common pokemon seem to possess almost no atk/def, some of them spawning as low as 23/36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf)   List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Suggestions (New Verb, Nerf and Burf)
Page 1 of 1