HomeTestFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takashi

Takashi

Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application   Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Key: Thulani123

Player Name: Kylun Arumasa/ Zane

Other Experience: I have been staff/ admin/ head admin on other games as well I was an owner on one of my games that I had helped create along with my friend, but in the years I no longer map,code, or icon, although I am still trying to learn to Icon abit again but I am not sure if I would be useful much in iconing though

Why Would I like to be Staff: As an old staff member on other games I do realize that games can get crazy, especially PRAT believe me. In such cases I would take the initiative of trying to help everyone as much as I could, and keeping the crowd down and on caps. But everyone seems to have fun so in such cases I would join in but in an administrative manor. And as well I have found many bugs myself in other games that I am sure I could point out a few things in the game and give ideas on improving the game itself and making sure everyone is happy Very Happy (Service with a smile is my motto)

Contact Info: master.tp@hotmail.com

Closing Notes:Service with a smile, and I hope you will consider thy offer, Arigato Des Arimas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application   Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:30 am

Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application Woo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mjt

Mjt

PostSubject: Re: Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application   Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:31 am

Mirawr wrote:
Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application Woo

Mick approves as well he's my lil bro and I've seen him take action when he needs to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application   Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zane/Taka/Kylun's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1