HomeTestFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rain, The Hot Water Champion's Gm Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain2292

PostSubject: Rain, The Hot Water Champion's Gm Application   Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Name: Razy 33

In-Game name: Rain

Reason i want to be Gm: Well i can not think of any off the top of my head... Oh wait, i think I will go with the normal casual approach. I want to be GM to help people out, I promise to be faithful, yada yada yada. No In all seriousness, I'm sure you are tired of hearing that from every single person attempting to become gm. So I am going to take a different one. I want to be gm because it is a fun position to be in. If you are not having fun without breaking the rules, then how can you expect to be a good gm? I do not want to be the person who comes on the game mad everyday and when someone messes with me I ban them. No. I am a college student and have no time for needless trivia. I stay focus and have as much fun as possible, not only to help the players, but myself as well. The happier I am, the better grades i make in school. cheers

Benefit to the game: Other than being a happy person, the rank i get will not affect what i do. I can also get an income to the game for up to $20 a month to help out if needed.

Other Experience: Ayyyyyaaaaa, JACKIEEE!! <---insider. My experience know no bounds, and know that when it comes down to it I will get serious. I have been gm on at the very least 10 games and have never been kicked from a gm position. Can I get a BOSS? Ha Ha. I have been on BYOND for years and have bought memberships form myself and others in that timeline. I am also a very experience leader due to my military experience

Final Words: o_o Oh right I was supposed to say something else. Uh.....Uhhhh... GOKU HAIR LOL SMILEY FACE GO!! lol!

I love you Forever miss my beautiful sister, Miranda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: Rain, The Hot Water Champion's Gm Application   Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Why miss? I am here C: I approve of this app if my approval means anything xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rain, The Hot Water Champion's Gm Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1