Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Buch is Not Amused

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buchalter97

General Buch is Not Amused Empty
PostSubject: General Buch is Not Amused   General Buch is Not Amused I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Tails IP banned my alt account by accident and I can't log in. I tried restarting my router to change my IP but it didn't work. Someone please reply and give me an answer because I really don't enjoy being banned for absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

PostSubject: Re: General Buch is Not Amused   General Buch is Not Amused I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Trolololo.
Back to top Go down
Tails
Admin
Tails

PostSubject: It was amusing for a bit.   General Buch is Not Amused I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Well u joined in on a "name troll" adding fire to the flame lol...I got confused on who was the real buch that wasnt named "general buch" so i banned all "buch" without that name. u gettin into the fray with an alt made it hard. either way its over and gone, just had to clear my name *yawns*
Back to top Go down
Mirawr

PostSubject: Re: General Buch is Not Amused   General Buch is Not Amused I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Stfu buch, you sh!t talker. KKTHX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Buch is Not Amused   General Buch is Not Amused I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Buch is Not Amused
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: Race Against Time :: Complaints-
Jump to: