Pokemon: Race Against Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hoshimaru Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshimaru

Hoshimaru Application Empty
PostSubject: Hoshimaru Application   Hoshimaru Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Key:Pimp11

Player Name: Hoshimaru

Game Exp: Pokemon Battle Force-Head Admin, Dragonball GT: Mystic World Global Moderator, Dragoball Z Fight for Supremacy- Medium Enforcer, Dragonball Transcended Warrior's Staff Council, Final Ressurction Plubic Relations and Moderator, and Dragonball X Etc..

Why Would I like to be Staff? I would like to be a part of the "Staff" due to the fact i've seen "PRAT{Pokemon Race Against Time} in the past go through with having abusive admin's. Which I would like to put a stop to such a thing. I've seen some player's be treated differently from other's yet, I won't do such a thing every player will be treated as the same. No "Player" will be giving a golden spoon. If one does all will get a(n) "Golden Spoon" yet I will feed each player out that same spoon. I will treat each and every player with "Respect" long as I will be treated with respect. I can also be "Active" when other's aren't which PRAT also had alot of inactive "Admin's" in the past. Which I would like to start a "New Start" of "PRAT" making it a New, Rebirthed, Great game. So I would like my Application to be taking into consideration hoping I will be Legible enough to be a(n) Admin. It doesn't matter what Level or Rank i'm given I just would like to be given a shot to be apart of the "Staff".

Thank You,
-Hoshimaru
Back to top Go down
Superboy
Admin
Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Hoshimaru Application   Hoshimaru Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:20 am

Good application. In fact, I remember you from PBF. Will take under consideration.
Back to top Go down
Fake

PostSubject: Re: Hoshimaru Application   Hoshimaru Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Ya hosh, your the biggest damn abuser to ever hit prat/pbf.. seriously!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoshimaru Application   Hoshimaru Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoshimaru Application
Page 1 of 1